Parkland Pet Portable Foldable Playpen

MoonstoneWolf

Cat Food Bowl Referee
Top Cat
Purraise
I have to be the most dense person that walked the earth but I need some assistance on putting this roof on. No one in my city offers help in this. I got it so that Shaman can go in and eat in peace without the other cats wanting to play and then let her back out. I have searched and searched for videos and nothing shows assembly. Never in my 64 years on this earth have I found zipping something requires a college degree. Can someone please give me guidance. I don't want Shaman to starve to death and I can't stand outside forever and a day with my current health conditions guarding the food so she'll eat. Please help me? Thanks.

CatLover49

All Cats Are Special
Top Cat
Purraise
I have to be the most dense person that walked the earth but I need some assistance on putting this roof on. No one in my city offers help in this. I got it so that Shaman can go in and eat in peace without the other cats wanting to play and then let her back out. I have searched and searched for videos and nothing shows assembly. Never in my 64 years on this earth have I found zipping something requires a college degree. Can someone please give me guidance. I don't want Shaman to starve to death and I can't stand outside forever and a day with my current health conditions guarding the food so she'll eat. Please help me? Thanks.

Its got a video on Amazon...shows u how dont it???Never mind..I just looked Amazon aint got a video of how to put it together..its shows video of the product..Look at the directions..And the box it came in..Thats how I put things together for my boy...It might take a little bit but...Im not sure how to tell u..cause ive never bought one...I know im NOT much help..

Last edited:

Willowy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Figure out which direction it should go on first, and make sure the zipper is all the way at the beginning. Then take the part of the roof with the zipper starter (little metal thing) and stick it in the zipper, tug until it's all the way in and the zipper can move.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

MoonstoneWolf

Cat Food Bowl Referee
Top Cat
Purraise
I tried that w6the zipper. Nothing. which is why I'm asking.

CatLover49

All Cats Are Special
Top Cat
Purraise
Figure out which direction it should go on first, and make sure the zipper is all the way at the beginning. Then take the part of the roof with the zipper starter (little metal thing) and stick it in the zipper, tug until it's all the way in and the zipper can move.
I tried that w6the zipper. Nothing. which is why I'm asking.
Look at the box it came in...And look how it is on the picture on the box..Sometimes things we feel looks simple ..aint that simple to put together..Its time for some CONCENTRATION...Its gonna be little hard for someone to tell u...I would think..especially if u dont have any idea at all right now about it

Willowy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
That's just the folding instructions, not to zip the top on, unfortunately.

Are you sure the zipper is all the way at the beginning, and you stuck the metal thing as far as it would go into the zipper? If so, I'm not sure what else to go with here. I'll pop mine out and take pictures, but if you're sure you're doing it the right way, it may just be a matter of finding the right spot.

CatLover49

All Cats Are Special
Top Cat
Purraise
That's just the folding instructions, not to zip the top on, unfortunately.

Are you sure the zipper is all the way at the beginning, and you stuck the metal thing as far as it would go into the zipper? If so, I'm not sure what else to go with here. I'll pop mine out and take pictures, but if you're sure you're doing it the right way, it may just be a matter of finding the right spot.
Yea I realized that after I posted it...

Willowy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
OK, here are my pics, hope they help.
First, make sure the zipper is all the way at the beginning.

NOT like this:

20191123_114612.jpg

Like this:

20191123_114634.jpg

Last edited:

Willowy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Then give it a good tug to make sure it's all the way in (use both hands; I couldn't use both hands and take the picture at the same time!):
20191123_114736.jpg

Then it should zip:
20191123_114833.jpg

If everything seems right but it just won't go, keep wiggling it around, maybe it will find its sweet spot.

Hope this helps!

Last edited:

MoonstoneWolf

Cat Food Bowl Referee
Top Cat
Purraise
Nothing shows at all. No x and no loading issues

CatLover49

All Cats Are Special
Top Cat
Purraise
Darn it. I thought I did that correctly. Is it a matter of loading, or is there just an x?
So they got to be showing up on TCS. ..I saw them after u posted ...Dont understand why @ Moonstonewolf aint getting them

MoonstoneWolf

Cat Food Bowl Referee
Top Cat
Purraise
So they got to be showing up on TCS. ..I saw them after u posted ...Dont understand why @ Moonstonewolf aint getting them
I'm sorry I stated above that after she resized the photos they showed up for me.

It worked. Thanks Willowy :)