Our little expectance..

lastajianguyen

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
I didn't know who else to tell, my family will go insane, but I needed to tell someone..so.. here I go.

I am pregnant...any words of advice?

cougar

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Ummmmm congrats!
Don't have any advice, because I know nothing of the subject

Peace,
Brandon

hissy

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Congrats and how sad you can't share the news with the family. Why would they not rejoice with you?

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

lastajianguyen

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Keep tellling me that it is good.

I am 20 years old. I have a nice life, a good career path, I make good money...why not?

oz'smum

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Congratulations, I'm a mum of 2, and fostered a few pre adoption babies when my own children were young.

Just enjoy the pregnancy, don't go thinking you're fat. It always amazes me when pregnant people get upset because they're "fat". Of course they're big, there's a baby in there.

I was 19 when I had my first, and this year he's 30 and I'm 50. I've never regretted it, but do share it with your family, the sooner it's out in the open the sooner you can relax, and it'll be better for the baby.

sharonkay

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
congrats!

I dont have personal experience, but I have had several friends have their children unexpedly early in their lives and while it seemed a little like the end of the world at first, they all have healthy and happy babies and happier lives as a result.

Families come around
and even if things seem dodgy along the way, when the baby arrives it will be love at first sight.

So, tell them soon and relieve that stress. Dont assume you know what their reaction will be...they might surprise you! Best wishes for an uncomplicated pregnancy

sanctie

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Wow,,that is great news,,,please keep us posted on how revealing the news goes!!!! Why would your family be so unpleased if you are stable and can provide for child??