Our Ferals Are Keeping Out Of Sight

oldtinsmith

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Our road is being widened from two lanes to three lanes (it started yesterday). It will take about two months. The ferals are not liking the big machines and noise, so when the workers stop for lunch or the end of work, Cheri and I spend as much time as possible to calm them down. ... Up-dates! ... Sunny (the big male) is letting Cheri pet him while he is being fed some treats. He's the last of the four to allow petting! ... Little Raven is enter-acting a lot more with her older siblings. I now see four kitties running to the back porch when I say "breakfast time!". ... Mama Star (our feral's mother we had TNR'd a few weeks back) has been making a few evening trips to the kitty diner as of late. She is looking to be in great shape! Also, a new cat showed up at the diner a couple of days ago. I'm thinking she was NOT a feral. She just didn't act "guarded" to me. ... Our neighbor stopped by with three 9lb. bags of dry grain free cat food! She wouldn't take any money! She thanked us for what we do for the ferals! ... Everyone, have a great day!

Doug

walli

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
How nice to have supportive neighbors!
hope the 2 months goes by fast!
Sounds like you got a good crew there!