Oscar, the kitten attacked by a dog.

middletown

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Poor Oscar.
God has a special place for fighters like you where you can be safe. You can meet the dog that did this to you and forgive him so that both of your animals souls can be at rest.

Play happliy in the eternal garden over the bridge little kittie.

chichismom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
O no
poor darling angel baby
RIP sweet Oscar, you sweet little boy

miss mew

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Oh no Oscar
I really thought that you would pull through!!

RIP sweetiepie!

xocats

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Beloved Oscar...
You are loved by so many and will remain in our hearts forever.

My thoughts and prayers are with you, Tania and Naya on this very sad day.

Brave little Oscar...RIP.

phenomsmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I am so sorry that Oscar didn't make it. What a fighter he was. He should be an inspiration for all of us going through hard times to keep of fighting even if it seems to great. RIP Oscar! You will be missed!

sar

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Poor dear Oscar

I know that he will be watching over you both as he happily plays
He deserves such a special place in Heaven!

Thinking of you, Tania and Naya with all my heart

RIP Sweet
Oscar

pombina

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
The cats house, we just pay the mortgage..
I really wasn't expecting this! I am so sorry for you Tanya and Naya. You are lucky to have known such a wonderful kitty and I have been touched by his strength. Such a sweet little face he reminded me so much of Sleeves as a kitten.
Rest in peace sweet little Oscar

valanhb

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Oh, poor little Oscar!
He's with the angels now - or should I say, he's with the rest of the angels. He always was a little fur-covered angel sent to earth.

My heart goes out to you both, Naya and Tania. Oscar knew more love and joy in his short life than most being know in a full lifetime.

lillekat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I'm so sorry Oscar didn't make it - he tried his very best and that's all anyone could ever have asked. I'm just so sory his best didn't pull him through this time - he was such a little fighter and if anyone deserved to make it, it was him. Poor baby boy, you're going to be very sorely missed by a lot of people. resp in peace little angel.

silverphoenix69

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Im so sorry about Oscar, I was really hoping that everything would turn out for him. Im in tears right now. Again Im really really sorry

eilcon

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
RIP sweet, brave little Oscar. You were loved by so many people.

Tanya and Naya, thanks for all the love and care you gave to this precious little one. My thoughts are with you.

abbycats

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I am so sorry Oscar didn't make it. I know for the short time he has been on this earth he was very loved, and had entered many peoples hearts. He was given so much love and care by his human mommy. Oscar went to the bridge knowing how loved he was.

rang_27

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
As soon as I saw the thread had been moved I started to cry. It's hard to believe we could all be so touched by a little kitten we didn't even know. I look forward to the day I can meet him for real over the bridge. His strength & courage were a real inspiration.

Naya - your love & devotion to this little guy are also an inspiration. I want to challange everyone who is not already involved in some sort of rescue or volunteer work to start and devote their time or money in Oscar's name.
Oscar -- R.I.P. little man. You were & still are loved by more people than you can even imagine.

laureen227

Darksome Duo!
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by abbycats

I am so sorry Oscar didn't make it. I know for the short time he has been on this earth he was very loved, and had entered many peoples hearts. He was given so much love and care by his human mommy. Oscar went to the bridge knowing how loved he was.
so many people have posted just the right things... just consider this a 'ditto' since i can't think of any better words for little Oscar!

AbbysMom

At Abby's beck and call
Staff Member
Purraise
Bless you both for everything you did for this little angel. I am so sorry he didn't pull though. RIP sweet little Oscar

clixpix

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I, too, teared up immediately when I saw this thread had been moved to the Blue Room. He seemed to be doing better, so this must be particularly heartbreaking.

Naya, thank you for helping this little guy. In a fair world, he would have lived a long, healthy life. You gave him the best chance at that. You also gave him a life full of love.

kris777

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Awe. I'm so sorry that he didn't make it.
It looked like he was doing better. I really thought that he would pull through.