Oreo's babies are 30 days old!! Pics inside :)

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

skewch

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
I haven't advertised them yet, so they are all available. I did have friend of my neighbour ask about peaches when I took her over there. My neighbour had surgery on her knee and is immobile for a little while longer. I've taken over all three for a visit as she cant come here. She saw them before her surgery but it's been 11 days and I thought she could use some cheering up. took one over yesterday and the other two at separate times today. Her face lights up immediately. I try to pop in each day for a quick visit and check on her. She is a great friend and I know she'd do that for me.

p&r

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
that's very nice of you to do
Trixie deff has to be my fav of the group, though they're all adorable!

jeanlee411

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Originally Posted by KatKisses

Omg!!! Peaches is the prettiest kitty EVER! I mean it, I love her color wow! If I had money, and lived closer to you I would buy her right now.

The others are really cute too, Sophie looks like she is super soft! Aw.

Ok, stupid question time. Since momma is a Devon & Daddy is a Sphynx, which breed are they? Didn't you say Sphynx can be outcrossed to Devons? So they are Sphynx right? lol.

I don't care what they are, they are 100% CUTE!!!!
Also, thanks you guys for your nice comments on my kittens. They are super adorable which makes me melt every time I see them. Raising kittens is so rewarding because you get to see the end result of the nurturing and care you provide. I know their new owners will be just as infatuated with them as me

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

skewch

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Ok, here's the sweetest pic of my babies yet. Daddy is pretending to be Mommy, albeit with no milk. The babies don't seem to mind LOLOL

It's sad though, how camera pics add so much dirt to my cats LOL. I guess I never really noticed how dirty Monty is LOL. I guess a bath is in his future!!!