OMG!!!

alliecat

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
You truly are an angel. It is so nice to know that there are caring people out there who will take in a cat in need. I'm very happy to hear that she is going to be okay and that you guys are keeping her. All cats--babies and seniors deserve a second chance which you are giving her

ilovejb1979

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Melissa,She will be fine all she needs is A LOT of loving and care.. And you are doing the best you can.. And will be fine!

I have a little story to tell you.. I have two cats and Buddy he is 3 1/2 years old.. He recently gotten VERY ill on me.. Thank god I know him as well as I do.. He ate some string.. And his systeme was blocked.. He wouldn't eat or use the cat box at all.. Ane wanted to be by himself.. So,anyway to make aver long story short.. He had to have surgery and he has stitches and staples and I have to use Hydropuroxside on his tummy.. When it fuzzes like that it means it is cleaning the wound.. She will be fine thou.. Much love from my cat family..

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

melissa

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Thanks for your thoughts and prayers- Shaedi is having issues with her stitches right now, but shes doing really well. Her fur is starting to get some shine to it, as opposed to the dull matted fur she had when we found her. Her tummy isn't as bloated, so the worm meds are working, and she loves her Amoxil- she sucks it out of the syringe!

ilovejb1979- I'm sorry to hear about Buddy- I hope hes doing better now! Headbonks and purrs from my kitties to him, and you

ilovejb1979

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Melissa, Thanks for the sweet words!
I so love this forum! It's awesome! I am glad to hear your lil furbaby is doing well..