OMG!! I hope all the Iowa members are safe!!!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

debby

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
The storms here are past, and luckily I missed them, but there are alot of others who live here who weren't so lucky...please send up a prayer for them.

jugen

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I"m here and ok. We had horrible thunderstorms last night and more to come tonight. I was worried about everyone round here also. I ahad to work all night so I called Brad told him to get home and stay with the cats and if there WAS a tornado to get in the basement with the cats and stay there until I could get home. I'd be fine at work, we have 3 inch think metal coolers and freezers (stocked with yummy pies mmmm pies....) and there'd be nothing that hurt those babies. So he promised he would. I guess the sirens went off here around 6 ish but we didn't hear them because they took alot of them down when they tore down the unused schools. it was really pretty cool to watch. the sky went black and the rain came and went as quick and a flash then the clouds were moving really strangly, I've never seen anything like that before, it was exciting and scary all in one.
I'm glad everyone is safe, and that nothing bad happened to anyone or their relation..this weather is creepy.