OMG!!!!I am LIVID!!!!!!STUPID Kids!!!!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

vettechstudent

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by AmberThe Bobcat

Let me tell you, I would have gone to jail for beeting the living crap out of that kid. Sorry, if this sounds bad, but kids like that need a real ass kicking. People who have kids need to go back to the old, paddle their kids butt, when they do something wrong. None of this, you can't spank a child, just give them time out, garbage. Kids get away with things because they can and their parents let them. Let me tell you, if my parenst saw me do this or if a neighbor told my parents, my mom would have made my butt so red I wouldn't be able to sit. Then, it would be, just wait until your father comes home!! I love my parents for doing such a great job of teaching me right from wrong.
Anyway, thank you for taking in that sweet adorable kitten
I don't think that sounds bad.I agree with you that he needed his butt kicked.I just think I would have bit off more than I could chew trying to jump him,which I would have if he hadn't have given me the kitten.But since I had the kitten safely in my truck I figured it was best for me to just get out of there.Now if my SO had been in any positon to do anything I would have told him to get out and show that punk a thing or two,but he could barely move so I knew he couldn't do anything.
Yeah my mom would have killed me if I would have ever done anything like this.And my son better not ever try it either,which I don't think he will,but if he ever does,he better look out.

I told someone about it today and she told me I should have ran him over.LMAO.

vettechstudent

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Thanks for the replies everyone.
She is doing fine.Poor little girl is wanting out of the carrier,but I have to make sure she is healthy before I let her around my cats.I have been getting her out and holding and petting her though.
We got approved for another grant for the county and can start using it on July 1st,so as soon as we get that going I am going to get her spayed and try to find her a home.
I may go ahead and at least list her on Petfinder and just put a note saying that it will be a couple of weeks before she can be adopted.That way I can try to have a home lined up for her when she is ready to go.
I will keep you all posted about her.

I am just glad I was there to save her.I look at her and get tears in my eyes just thinking about her being thrown into an oncoming car.

jugen

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I'm so glad that your so is ok. I'm also glad that you were there to save that poor innocent kitten. personally I would've been in jail for knocking the living s**t out of that kid for even THINKING about doing something that stupid to a living thing. stupid kids! I have one stupid kid who thinks he's being funny sometimes(I work with him, jerk!) and he tells me about how his friends hurt their animals and things, so I ask him for their addresses and names but he wont' tell me because he KNOWS I will be talking to their parents and to the animal control officers to have their animals taken away so now when he starts his crap, I simply tell him, if you won't tell me who they are, I don't want to hear your crap. and it shuts him up. he really pisses me off so I know how you must have felt and this kid is only being stupid because he's a little punk _ _ _(you fill in the blank here).

sbbeatnik

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
I just don't get these sick people who could even think about hurting an animal. Often times too it is young children who aren't taught, or who are neglected...or maybe just plain sick little sh*ts who do the worst things.

I get so frustrated and riled up just thinking about being in your shoes and having some little brat do that to me.

I am more than certain that I would have gotten in over my head and police would have been called.

Seriously...you are great for stepping in and getting the little brat (much harsher words come to mind...!@##$) to hand over the kitten.
\\
ARRRRGH I am so
at that kid. To think he is out there right now...able to do something to other animals. Who is this little jerk going to grow up to be?

Hope your SO is doing better too, sorry to hear about the accident.

purrfectcatlove

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by vettechstudent

Thanks for the replies everyone.
She is doing fine.Poor little girl is wanting out of the carrier,but I have to make sure she is healthy before I let her around my cats.I have been getting her out and holding and petting her though.
We got approved for another grant for the county and can start using it on July 1st,so as soon as we get that going I am going to get her spayed and try to find her a home.
I may go ahead and at least list her on Petfinder and just put a note saying that it will be a couple of weeks before she can be adopted.That way I can try to have a home lined up for her when she is ready to go.
I will keep you all posted about her.

I am just glad I was there to save her.I look at her and get tears in my eyes just thinking about her being thrown into an oncoming car.
That is good news that you were approved for that money

I do believe that this child would have done what he said to this poor kitten , the way how he was acting to you . But I am glad you both did not hit him or you two may would have problems and would be no good for you . To bad you did not know the parent or you could have filed a report to the police . I still blame the parents for that and who knows what home the children have
. Most of the time when children act like that they don't have a good home to go home to sadly

How ever I am glad you SO is doing ok . What does SO stands for ? I have read that a couple of times in the forums people using this kind of terms . But for what ?

vettechstudent

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by PurrfectCatlove

That is good news that you were approved for that money

I do believe that this child would have done what he said to this poor kitten , the way how he was acting to you . But I am glad you both did not hit him or you two may would have problems and would be no good for you . To bad you did not know the parent or you could have filed a report to the police . I still blame the parents for that and who knows what home the children have
. Most of the time when children act like that they don't have a good home to go home to sadly

How ever I am glad you SO is doing ok . What does SO stands for ? I have read that a couple of times in the forums people using this kind of terms . But for what ?
Yeah I agree that the kid probably didn't have a good home life.One thing that really tells me that,is it was on a Thursday night and it was close to 10 pm and he was out walking the streets.

SO stand for significant other.
We have been together for over 5 years and have a child together,but are not married.So I guess this is the best way to refer to him.LOL.
I will probably never ever get married.But that is another story.

purrfectcatlove

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by vettechstudent

Yeah I agree that the kid probably didn't have a good home life.One thing that really tells me that,is it was on a Thursday night and it was close to 10 pm and he was out walking the streets.

SO stand for significant other.
We have been together for over 5 years and have a child together,but are not married.So I guess this is the best way to refer to him.LOL.
I will probably never ever get married.But that is another story.
Ahhhhh now I get it
Thank you for telling me , I alway was wondering about "SO"

My son is 16 years old and he has to be at home by 8 pm and he better is not late . I agree , this is way to late for them to be running the streets . That tells me that the parents really don't care or maybe are at work (sight)

nan

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Bless you for being in the right place at the right time.
That little kitten is just adorable.
I don't understand people's needs to harm innocent babies.
Unfortunately it goes on a lot.
I had a similar circumstance a couple of years ago.
That is how we ended up with two of our rescued girls.
Their names are Fluffy and Nelpy.
A nice little neighbor boy brought them to us(on two separate occasions)and asked us to take them as the other kids in the neighborhood were having a grand old time "being mean to them". The one kitten was all wet so heaven only knows how that came about. The nice kid told us that they were playing "toss" with the one kitten and they were talking about using her as a ball and hitting her with a bat. I was horrified. They have grown up to be 2 of the sweetest girls(although Fluffy can be a big tease with some of the other kitties.)
My thoughts and prayers are with you and that sweet kitten.
I hope your SO is feeling better.