OMG!!!!I am LIVID!!!!!!STUPID Kids!!!!

vettechstudent

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
I will start this at the beginning.My SO wrecked his motorcycle today(he just totaled his truck a couple of weeks ago)and the cops called me to pick him up.So we go to the ER and then to his families house and then he wanted to stop at a friends house.I didn't want to because I am tired and was ready to come home,but now I am sooooo glad I stopped.

Ok.We stopped at his friend's apartment and 3 kids came running to my truck.A girl about 13,a boy around 14,and another boy around 10.
I do not know these kids at all and they were asking my name and stuff and the older boy had a kitten.He asked me if I wanted it.I told him no and then asked why.He said it was getting into trash there and he was going to throw it at a car.
He just kept on and I told him he better not.The girl then said "Ah you won't"I told him that I didn't know him but he was really pissing me off.He then said"I am not going to do that."
I thought he was just kidding around and then he went up to my SO and was telling him how he was going to throw that kitten and my SO was like "You better not,she will flip out on you" He was like "I will wait till she leaves"

I guess the punk didn't think I could hear him over my truck running(I have a flowmaster on it and it is kinda loud)
I screamed at him that I had heard enough and I was about to whip his ass.
Then I told him to bring me the cat.He asked why.I told him to JUST BRING ME THE D@MN CAT NOW!!!!!!He came near my truck and stood right where I couldn't reach it.I was like "Just let me see it so I can see if it is a boy or girl" He finally handed it to me and at that time my SO had gotten back into the truck.
Then the boy asked me if I was taking the kitten and I was like "HELL YEAH I am taking it,I sure ain't giving her back to you,you evil brat."
He tried to reach and get it and I put her in the middle of my seat and the 10 year old boy reached in and layed his hand on my horn.I grabbed his hand and slung it back out my window.I told them to back off.A lady came out and started screaming at the kids and they left.
I just knew I was going to end up whipping some boys butts,and here I had my 4 year old with me and my SO sure wasn't in any position to be helping me.(he is beat all to crap from the wreck)

So needless to say I have had an interesting evening.Now I am glad I did stop at his friends place.STUPID brats!!!!
So she is here.I gave her a bath,cleaned her ears,put ear mite meds in her ears,gave her worm meds,and now she is in a cage with food and water.

I hope I don't end up with more anytime soon because my little barn kitten is in my other big cage(my vet wasn't able to keep him)and I am out of places to put kitties right now.

Here is a few pics of the poor little girl.

Here she is yawning,she looks like she is hissing,but she isn't.She is SUCH a sweet little kitty.

turtlecat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
OMG!! I would have tanned his behind for even saying it.. ooh.. those parents woulda never wanted to see me again because I would have taught him about some animal cruelty, because I woulda been cureler than spit to him
GRR!

grissom

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
I woulda yanked him by the ear all the way to his parents and then read them the riot act about animal cruelty and what I was going to do to them if I ever even thought they were mean to an animal.

animallover4

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
How could anyone even joke about hurting such a cute looking kitten. I am so glad that you decided to take her with you. To bad about your SO accident, I hope he is ok.

Jason

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

vettechstudent

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Problem is those kids didn't even live there I don't think.They started walking down the road.So I couldn't have talked to their parents.
That stupid older boy was a lot bigger than I am.I am like 5'3 120 lbs.And he was probably just a little taller than me and weighed a lot more than I do,but if he hadn't have given me the kitten I still would have went after his stupid butt.
I was so mad I was shaking,and when I get that mad ya better look out.

purrfectcatlove

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
OMG
I am so mad I better not say something in here ........................

I am so glad you took that cute little girl home , bless you for saving this baby

vettechstudent

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by animallover4

How could anyone even joke about hurting such a cute looking kitten. I am so glad that you decided to take her with you. To bad about your SO accident, I hope he is ok.

Jason
Yeah I didn't find it one bit funny when I thought he could just be joking about it.

My SO is okay.He is pretty beat up and has nasty looking wounds and they told him he would probably have some nice scars from it.I am sure he will be really sore tomorrow,but he is doing okay.Thanks for the concern.
Yeah I have a yellow Kawasaki Ninja laying in the back of my truck.LOL.I guess I will have to haul it around with me for a while until we find someone to help us unload it because I know he isn't going to be able to for a few days.

vettechstudent

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by PurrfectCatlove

OMG

I am so glad you took that cute little girl home , bless you for saving this baby
Yeah I am fuming and I really had to watch my words on here.It might get edited some because my fingers were typing faster than my brain was thinking.
I said a few other choice words to him,but they are definately NOT appropriate to say on here.
Stupid kid.I would guess that he has been raised in a way that he thinks that was perfectly acceptable behavior.

My 4 year old son loves her.I told him that I had to find her a good home and he told me she had one.I asked him where and he was like "Here Mommy"I told him no that she couldn't stay here forever because we have enough kitties.I told him not to worry that we would find her a home with someone who will love her.He was like "But I love her"
It was so sweet.

animallover4

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
That is so cute. I am sure it is hard with a four year old for him to understand that he can't keep her.

People like this who treat animals bad give good loving people like many of us including me who want to adopt cats to love and care for them and give them a great life in a wonderful home a bad name. This is why shelters and places like that will always wonder if you are taking them home to do something awful with them or not.

Hopfully if everything goes ok Sunday I will have my chance very shortly (knock on wood). I was told today by one of the people who work at the shelter that this is a perfect time to look for kittens becase this is when most of the mothers give birth. All I want to do is give two kittens a chance to have a great life with a wonderful owner, who will spoil them rotten instead of staying at the shelter for years to come.

Jason

vettechstudent

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by animallover4

That is so cute. I am sure it is hard with a four year old for him to understand that he can't keep her.

People like this who treat animals bad give good loving people like many of us including me who want to adopt cats to love and care for them and give them a great life in a wonderful home a bad name. This is why shelters and places like that will always wonder if you are taking them home to do something awful with them or not.

Hopfully if everything goes ok Sunday I will have my chance very shortly (knock on wood). I was told today by one of the people who work at the shelter that this is a perfect time to look for kittens becase this is when most of the mothers give birth. All I want to do is give two kittens a chance to have a great life with a wonderful owner, who will spoil them rotten instead of staying at the shelter for years to come.

Jason
Well,I wish you luck on finding yourself a couple of new additions.I am sure you will have plenty to choose from,as yes this is kitten season and sadly there are LOTS of kittens being born now.
Please let us know when you get your babies and you know we have to see pics don't ya?

animallover4

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
vettechstudent,

Don't worry I will. I would love to go Firday afterwork and look, but I am taking my dad to a Chicago Cubs game on Satuday for Dad's Day and am driving to there house Friday.

Maybe if I find somthing Sunday I can take pictures at the shelter. I know that I probaby won't beable to take them home until th following Saturday, but that would then give me both Saturday and Sunday to bond with them.

Jason

purrfectcatlove

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by vettechstudent

Yeah I am fuming and I really had to watch my words on here.It might get edited some because my fingers were typing faster than my brain was thinking.
I said a few other choice words to him,but they are definately NOT appropriate to say on here.
Stupid kid.I would guess that he has been raised in a way that he thinks that was perfectly acceptable behavior.

My 4 year old son loves her.I told him that I had to find her a good home and he told me she had one.I asked him where and he was like "Here Mommy"I told him no that she couldn't stay here forever because we have enough kitties.I told him not to worry that we would find her a home with someone who will love her.He was like "But I love her"
It was so sweet.
Be sure I do understand your feelings and and knew there were some other words
. I think you did good holding back in here
I don't know if those kids are raised that way or not , but some kids have no parents at home most of the time or they just don't care at all . Sadly it is here the same way

That had to be hard on you telling your son that this kitten can not stay
I know I would had a hard time . Bless you

sicycat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

OMG

omg I feel exactly the same way. It would have taken everything in me not to throw THAT KID at a car like he wanted to do to the cat.
Thank god you saved the kitten.

My brother was in a horrid motorcycle accident 2 years ago. He is still recovering and doesnt have much use of his left arm. He spent 6 months in the hospital. I hate motorcycles.

huggles

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
oh I would of been furious too!!!

sending good vibes to her and of course to your SO - glad that he is okay too!!!

good luck in finding her a forever home

shell

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by vettechstudent

I told him not to worry that we would find her a home with someone who will love her.He was like "But I love her".
Such innocent words that brought tears to my eyes!
It just made me think that this precious little beauty may have never been loved until you & your family came into her life. Bless you for saving her & I do hope you find a loving home for her!

BTW, great job taking care of the brats! If that was myself...I would have kicked his @ss up the street & back!

turtlecat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

That had to be hard on you telling your son that this kitten can not stay
I know I would had a hard time . Bless you
Hedi!
you would have a hard time, you little zoo keeper!
I know I know, you lve all the babies you see..*grins* a girl can tease, ya?

amberthe bobcat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Let me tell you, I would have gone to jail for beeting the living crap out of that kid. Sorry, if this sounds bad, but kids like that need a real ass kicking. People who have kids need to go back to the old, paddle their kids butt, when they do something wrong. None of this, you can't spank a child, just give them time out, garbage. Kids get away with things because they can and their parents let them. Let me tell you, if my parenst saw me do this or if a neighbor told my parents, my mom would have made my butt so red I wouldn't be able to sit. Then, it would be, just wait until your father comes home!! I love my parents for doing such a great job of teaching me right from wrong.
Anyway, thank you for taking in that sweet adorable kitten