Old post and new posts with photos sometimes result in Red X's

ImaRobot

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
I had posted on one of my threads earlier today and noticed that some photos were resulting in red X's, though they're attachments so its not like its a broken url. Then just now I posted a in a thread and one of the photos immediately resulted in a Red X as soon as it went through, however, when editing the post, the photo appears fine in the text box.

Here's the last post I was mentioning: Show Us Your Cats Together

katachtig

Staff Member
Admin
Purraise
It may be a caching problem with your browser or your internet connection may be having problems. You can try clearing your cache in the browser. If it happens again, try refreshing the page.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

ImaRobot

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
We’ll check it out, ImaRobot ImaRobot .
Thanks!

It may be a caching problem with your browser or your internet connection may be having problems. You can try clearing your cache in the browser. If it happens again, try refreshing the page.
Another user confirmed the red x on the exact same image I saw it on. Refresh didnt fix it, but I also just cleared my cache and that didnt seem to help either.

katachtig

Staff Member
Admin
Purraise
And a second question, how are you attaching the photos? The links seem to be the discord app.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

ImaRobot

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
And a second question, how are you attaching the photos? The links seem to be the discord app.
Its the second picture.

Ahh ok, I was dragging it through a URL but I didnt realize it was dragging the url. I always thought it was dragging the attachment. I'll attach it through the in-post function and see if that fixes it.