OK, let's be honest...

mystik spiral

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
How many of us wish every day that we were born a cat (at least one of our TCS spoiled cats, anyway...)?

My handsome boy in his favorite spot:

Handsome, handsome Daymon:

Life is so rough:

And it looks as though it's time to start watching little Miss Holland's diet again, she's looking like quite the butterball:

SIGH. It's hard being a cat.

feralvr

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
AWWW precious. I have had that thought before :lol3: Wanting to be a spoiled, pampered TCS kitty. BUT I love doing the pampering!!! :rub: :heart3: Cute pictures :clap::clap::clap::clap:

tarasgirl06

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Absolutely agree, if I'd have THIS kind of a life!  (Working for ACC-incarcerated and other homeless cats daily, though, I know all too well the reality many cats have, and I wouldn't wish it on anyone.  Working for the kind of life your -- and my -- cats have for ALL cats and kittens.  

white cat lover

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
If I'm ever re-incarnated I want to come back as one of my cats. Don't ask me how that would work, though. :lol3:

Great pics - give Holland's tummy a rub for me! :love:

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

mystik spiral

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Thanks everyone! :wavey:

Working for the kind of life your -- and my -- cats have for ALL cats and kittens.  :wave2:
Bless you for that!

Nat - Holland was on my lap just a few minutes ago, and I gave her extra belly rubs from you! :D