Nut alert!!!

gingersmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by halfpint

You think that's bad Miniman hops around then when he gets to an area rug he leaps over it all of them
I have no idea why he's used to the carpet but he won't run across the area rugs, it's pretty goofy looking
I wish mine would do that - I'm constantly putting area rugs back where they belong. Ginger uses them as launching pads, so I find them in a pile against the walls!

halfpint

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by GingersMom

I wish mine would do that - I'm constantly putting area rugs back where they belong. Ginger uses them as launching pads, so I find them in a pile against the walls!
Well I have one for you I had a pot bellied pig that did come in the house when she was small
witch didn't last long
And she was a spoiled brat, she would get into stuff and I would threten her with a fly swatter ( Just Threaten ) I'd ask her you want a spanking and she would run and get on the sofa behind my hubby
And if you left her in the house for just a few minutes she would bunch all the throw rugs up into wads,
She was as smart as a whip and she minded good, she would stop whatever she was doing and lay down and just look at you, but I knew she was plotting from the get go
Figureing how to get even

Moz

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by kittylover4ever

Are any of your kitties as nutty as mine?? They will be laying there all sweet and calm and then all of a sudden, they jump straight up, ARCH their backs, and bounce sideways out of the room!! I swear a ghost is chasing them!!!
We must see a video of this!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

kittylover4ever

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Moz

We must see a video of this!
Oh, I try all the time, but they do it so unexpectedly!! I'll keep trying! Cracks me up everytime!!

lokismum

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
And here I thought Susie was writing another thread about nuts!!!!!!!!
.......I mean the tree variety!

I particularly love it when the little darlings decide to do that when I'm sound asleep and decide to have a frenzied kitty battle and chase-around on top of me!

katachtig

Staff Member
Admin
Purraise
Lucy jumps up in front of the basement door when she wants to go to the basement. She can usually clear 4 feet. It doesn't get her into the basement but it does wear her out.

rang_27

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by GingersMom

Yep I know exactly what you mean. Every day at least twice a day I have to retrun the kitchen mat back to the front of the sink.

Although it's better than when Jordan decides to take a running start and launch himself off the end of my bed & that cat has no grace, so I always feel sorry for the woman living downstairs. Maggie freaks out all the time. She'll go to the top level of the cat tree & chase her tail around the post. I'm waiting for the day she falls off.

valkerie

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
I"ve got the nuttiest kitties around three young ones oh boy every night all you can here is crash bang wallop loads off paddy paws running and then they race over the bed as if to say no bed time yet wake up while biting your feet even the dog gets it

mpay

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Are any of your kitties as nutty as mine?? They will be laying there all sweet and calm and then all of a sudden, they jump straight up, ARCH their backs, and bounce sideways out of the room!! I swear a ghost is chasing them!!!
Does the cats get a lot of attention and play time with you? If not,it's play aggression. But it's been known spirits pets can come back to visit and play with the living pet. Humans spirits do it to.
My cats just look at the wall for no reason. I thought they was looking at our shadows or their shadows,but they still do it with the light off. Time and time again there no bugs or nothing.
They did not do this before in our past apartments. Weird. But there been freaky things happen to me and my fiance to.

Last edited:

AbbysMom

At Abby's beck and call
Staff Member
Purraise
Just a note that this thread is almost ten years old. :) There's a good chance you will not get a reply.