Contest November Picture Of The Month: Cats And Blankets

foxxycat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Honeybee on my lap, music playing in background
our cats love these types of blankets too. we can't sleep with them because static drives the humans batty at least, so we keep a couple of the velvet types on the couch for them. they snorgle and snorgle and snorgle on them when we watch tv. it's really funny. we just got this one called sherpa from costco a couple weeks ago. the discovery of a new snorgle blanket is hilarious. they're like ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
Honeybee has many snorgle blankies...i counted 6 blankets. 5 small lap size and the king size one I bought for us for Christmas last year. She likes to have it bunched up under her so she can mash her face in it with her paws up by her ears kneading away. Most times she does this for 10 minutes at a time. Other times she's done this for 30 minutes! Especially on weekend mornings when we snooze in late...I love getting her new blankets and she loves them too.

amethyst

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Tiger, she was not pleased at all that I had the AC on in the summer so she burrowed into a pile of clean blankets I had sitting on a chair. Apparently just sleeping somewhere else (the computer room is the only room with an AC) is not a valid option for the little princess. :rolleyes:

DSC00845.JPG

Etarre

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
long kitty.jpg

Just after I got the newsletter, Juniper obligingly posed for this pic while I actually had my phone within reach (yes, that's my lap in the pic).

Looooooooooooong kitty. With slightly more derp than usual.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

mani

Moderator and fervent feline fan
Staff Member
Purraise

This is a 'yet to be' blanket. I had knitted all the squares and had them laid out ready to sew together, decided to go and have a cuppa and when I got back, Sundar had decided it was fine just as it was.