Not An Entry. (window Related)

1CatOverTheLine

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
1CatOverTheLine 1CatOverTheLine - Peanut with the Spiky Fur is such a handsome boy ! Missy asks "When is Peanut's (and Lance's) birthday ?'
mama africa mama africa - Tell Missy they turn twenty-one on the fifth of April, and it will be roast duckling for their birthday dinner. Two new catnip mousies are already wrapped and hidden well beyond smell-range!

1CatOverTheLine

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
my guys spend a lot of time in the sun room. one was chatting up a storm this morning. guess he had a little friend over for a gossip session :)

View attachment 232509
duckpond duckpond - This really reminds me of White Tip. She Loves one south-facing window downstairs because it affords her a view of several nesting areas very close by, and she often stands there chattering at the birds. Here it seemed as though she'd turned to ask me, "do you speak bird?"

whitetipbirds.jpg

dustydiamond1

Minion to Gypsy since October 2016
Top Cat
Purraise
duckpond duckpond - This really reminds me of White Tip. She Loves one south-facing window downstairs because it affords her a view of several nesting areas very close by, and she often stands there chattering at the birds. Here it seemed as though she'd turned to ask me, "do you speak bird?"

View attachment 232514
Or 'Open window menow please'