Not An Entry. (window Related)

basscat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Just putting this here for those that have already entered the Cats and Windows contest, yet, have other "worthy" window related pictures.
I entered with a different picture, but, I really like this one as well.
Gibs likes his fantasies bigger than most.
Birds? (pffff)
Squirrels? (meh)
Deer? (SAY WHAT?? WHERE!!) :lol:
If you can't tell from the photo....His little body is tense and hard as a rock. There's not a hair that's relaxed and a not a noise that will get him to move. He's locked in position and nothing will distract him. :lol:
We used to look outside every now and then and see deer.
Now, all we have to do is look at him. If he looks like this, there are deer outside.

Shane Kent

Crazy Cat Gentleman
Top Cat
Purraise
This is the window all four of my cats spend the most time in. They see my wife and I leave and come home out that window. It is a floor to ceiling window that spans the entire length of the living room. There is a big oak tree on the front lawn with lots and lots of acorns this year. The cats love watching the chipmunks and squirrels out that window and with the acorns most if not all the squirrels in the neighborhood visit the oak tree and my front lawn.

TazLivingRoomWindow.jpg

mightyboosh

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Just putting this here for those that have already entered the Cats and Windows contest, yet, have other "worthy" window related pictures.
I entered with a different picture, but, I really like this one as well.
Gibs likes his fantasies bigger than most.
Birds? (pffff)
Squirrels? (meh)
Deer? (SAY WHAT?? WHERE!!) :lol:
If you can't tell from the photo....His little body is tense and hard as a rock. There's not a hair that's relaxed and a not a noise that will get him to move. He's locked in position and nothing will distract him. :lol:
We used to look outside every now and then and see deer.
Now, all we have to do is look at him. If he looks like this, there are deer outside.
I WANT A BOBCAT AND I WANT ONE NOW!!!

images.jpg

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

basscat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I WANT A BOBCAT AND I WANT ONE NOW!!!

View attachment 200990
HA! Careful what thoust whisheth fore. :lol:
A bobcat has no reservations about using a person as a step, a landing, a perch, a launching platform, etc. Any time you are not looking, you'll probably have a cat on you. If you are looking? It's about 50/50. :lol: