Not An Entry. (window Related)

1CatOverTheLine

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
That's the kind I want!
basscat basscat - Ha! You think I'm dumb enough to fall for that - trading my Bobcat for Gibbs? You get the skid steer and I get some half-wild head ornament who eats recliners and needs a nine acre playpen? Ha! Baloney.

Would you consider throwing something in to sweeten the pot - maybe a nice pen and pencil set?

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

basscat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
basscat basscat - Ha! You think I'm dumb enough to fall for that - trading my Bobcat for Gibbs? You get the skid steer and I get some half-wild head ornament who eats recliners and needs a nine acre playpen? Ha! Baloney.

Would you consider throwing something in to sweeten the pot - maybe a nice pen and pencil set?
I have a sign that reads "Doesn't Play Well With Others"?

mightyboosh

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

Don't forget the Blue Peter badge. They've missed out the 'masochist' badge from this selection.

624.jpg

donnae

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
HA! Careful what thoust whisheth fore. :lol:
A bobcat has no reservations about using a person as a step, a landing, a perch, a launching platform, etc. Any time you are not looking, you'll probably have a cat on you. If you are looking? It's about 50/50. :lol:
We're used to that here. Although I bet Gibs has some weight on Capt. Jack IMG_20161221_191620.jpg