Not Again! :( Day 59

solaritybengals

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
So we made it 4 days longer than last time but thats 4 days too early! Oh please God not again
. She is early in labor, no major contractions but she is telling me its time, cuddles in her nest and had a clear redish discharge

Does anyone have any info on day 59, chances of survival?

jessienkitty

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
i dont think there is a good chance before day 59 but just make her comfy and help her out and do what you can and ring the vet in the morning. keep us updated. i'm sending good vibes for you all. poor thing.

ETA: it is day 58 and before that they dont survive so i think there is a little bitty chance that they will. Just have to keep our fingers crossed and let nature take its course.

beckiboo

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Breathe in, breathe out. Prayers that Meeka is just letting you know she is ready, and that she will wait a few more days before the contractions begin.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

solaritybengals

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Unfortunately no such luck. Sh eis having contractions about ever 3-5 minutes now.

beckiboo

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Aw, bless her little heart! Remember that 4 days older than the last litter will make a huge difference.

I'm so sorry that she couldn't wait a few more days for you...hugs to you and Meeka that you get little fighters.

krazy kat2

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I am praying for Meeka and her babies. I hope everyone is ok. I hope your nerves hold out, too. I know this can't be easy to watch.

beckiboo

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by SolarityBengals

I see a foot. First ones breech.
The miracle of birth! Anxiously awaiting an update. I know you are busy, but I hope to hear good news about how this first kitten had a fairly easy delivery, and Meeka cleaned him up.

solaritybengals

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
2 Babies. Kitten 1 is a girl, kitten 2 is a boy. They are both suckling and moving around! They are 2.4 ounces.

beckiboo

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by SolarityBengals

2 Babies. Kitten 1 is a girl, kitten 2 is a boy. They are both suckling and moving around! They are 2.4 ounces.
Nursing! That is good news! Go Meeka!

AbbysMom

At Abby's beck and call
Staff Member
Purraise
Oh Natalie, I am sending vibes and prayers to you and sweet Meeka that the outcome is MUCH better this time
Try to stay relaxed.

booktigger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I have everything crossed for this litter to survive. Big hugs to you and Meeka, it can't be a pleasant situation.

anakat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by booktigger

I have everything crossed for this litter to survive. Big hugs to you and Meeka, it can't be a pleasant situation.
Me too

solaritybengals

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Sorry guys it got quite hectic! After 50 minutes she delivered 2 more. One is a runt and unfotunately she chewed a toe off. I got the bleeding stopped and she is nursing away. She is small though but nursing is good. They all seem to be doing good. Fully furred just an ounce too small.

booktigger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
It is sounding more hopeful this time round, although I can imagine you are going to be anxious for quite a while with them. Fully furred and nursing sounds promising though, and am sure they will be able to put an ounce on quite easily.

liza24

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
glad everything went better this time around. Praying for these lil ones!!!!!! Pics when you get some time, please and thank-you