North Carolina Police Department Caught Abusing K9 Officer

lavishsqualor

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I realize that PETA can get a little heavy and ridiculous at times, but also think they do a lot of good. I'm signed up for their "Take Action" emails where they request members to sign petitions, email companies, etc., and they sent me the video below today. It clearly shows members of the police force abusing one of their canine officers, and the department is trying to pass it off as "training."

Anyone watching the video and listening to what the officers are saying will know this is abuse, plain and simple--not "training."

If you're willing to send an email to the addresses they've listed you'd be helping to prevent this from ever happening again.

Thank you!

neely

May the purr be with you
Veteran
Purraise
It is both devastating and absolutely horrifying to see this video. Although it is difficult to watch, thank you for making us aware of it. We have shared our home with dogs as well as cats and this makes me so upset. If you don't mind I would like to post it on one of the dog forums I belong to.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

lavishsqualor

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
PLEASE! YES! By all means post it where you'd like.

Maria Bayote

Mama of 4 Cats, 4 Dogs , 2 Budgies & 2 Humans
Top Cat
Purraise
I am going to need a bit more strength to watch this video as I am sure it will affect me greatly, being a momma also to 4 dogs myself. I will also have to share this after.