Non Stop Meowing?

southerncatmom

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
So, I let Emma and Jackson out to roam the house tonight. Ever since they have been given freedom to roam they have not stopped meowing. What could cause this? They are full (just ate) and have water. I've even put toys out for them.

tabbytom

Happiness is being owned by a cat
Staff Member
Mentor
Purraise
Probably they are saying to each other.

Emma 'Hey dude, check out this big screen tv.
Jackson, 'wow! , it has got birds and squirrels and bugs and hoomans acting, it must be animal farm.
Jackson ' Look at the soft wall (curtains) next to it, let's do some wall climbing!
Emma'We can't possibly finish touring this place in an hour. I'm hungry, let's go see if our slave has prepared our dinner'
Jackson ' Coming right behind you' IMG_2721.GIF

I think they are just excited that they can free roam the house :wink:

Last edited:

intheend

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
I agree. When I moved to my house my cat was meowing like crazy for an fewer days. He was just settling in and that's what I suspect is happening in your situation.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

southerncatmom

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Probably they are saying to each other.

Emma 'Hey dude, check out this big screen tv.
Jackson, 'wow! , it has got birds and squirrels and bugs and hoomans acting, it must be animal farm.
Jackson ' Look at the soft wall (curtains) next to it, let's do some wall climbing!
Emma'We can't possibly finish touring this place in an hour. I'm hungry, let's go see if our slave has prepared our dinner'
Jackson ' Coming right behind you'

I think they are just excited that they can free roam the house :wink:
Actually thats probably exactly what was going on! They have calmed down. I think our dog kind of caught them off guard even though they had seen him a few other times. They are out now playing and be normal well as normal as cats can be.