No Signature Option?

Blakeney Green

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
I'm trying to change my signature to include my new kitten, but I can't seem to find a link for signature options. I did a forum search and followed the directions I found, but I just don't have that option in my drop down menu from the red bar.

Any ideas?

AbbysMom

At Abby's beck and call
Staff Member
Purraise
Wow! That's weird! I'll have an Admin look into this. :agree:

AbbysMom

At Abby's beck and call
Staff Member
Purraise
It should be all set now. If you have any further problems, just let us know. :)

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Blakeney Green

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
I'm sorry to be a pain, but I spoke too soon. I have the option to change my signature now, but when I tried to put in a new one, it won't save. I tried a few different times. :(

AbbysMom

At Abby's beck and call
Staff Member
Purraise
You are definitely not being a pain. You found a pretty big problem that impacted everyone before. I just tried it from a test account and was having the same problem. I'll have an Admin investigate this a little more. :)

Anne

Site Owner
Staff Member
Admin
Purraise
Hi Blakeney Green Blakeney Green :wave2:
I apologize for the inconvenience. Looks like used too much detergent in the last software upgrade cycle and our signature settings for the platform faded away. :paranoid:

Thank you for reporting the issue! This was very helpful! I think I managed to fix everything now, except for the ability to add an image to our signatures. That will take some more tweaking, I'm afraid. Hopefully, we can restore it very soon.

Again, thank you for reporting this and for your patience!