No Issues-Just wanted to say Hi to any old-timers

hissy

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I’m sitting here at my desk thinking about all the hours I put in years and years ago to these forums. I had to figure out how old one of my cats Baker is and instead of going upstairs and piling through files, I came here and did a quick search and found out immediately.

So I didn’t want to appear rude and drop in and go away so hello to Anne. I hope you and the family are safe and well. not sure if anyone on here anymore even knows who I am but if you do hello be safe. And now I’m off to the vet was a very sick and perhaps dying Baker who turns out is 17 years old.

if there is anyone on here who remembers me. I have scaled down my rescue. We currently have 12 cats which is the least number we’ve ever had in our rescue. I am still missing my husband, but working through the grief. Some days are better than others and I know that it will get better in time but it’s hard. At any rate I need to pop off and get to the vet. Take care all

Norachan

Staff Member
Purraise
Hello! I remember you too.

I'm sorry to hear about Baker. You know we're here if ever you need us, for hugs or support or anything else.

:hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

mani

Moderator and fervent feline fan
Staff Member
Purraise
Of course you're remembered, Hissy.. :)
Lovely to see you.. I hope things go as well as possible with your beautiful Baker boy.

Anne

Site Owner
Staff Member
Admin
Purraise
So wonderful to see you here again, Mary Anne :redheartpump: You will always be a part of TCS and are always welcome here.