Newly Rescued Kittens!

dananab

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
I'm so happy to announce that we brought home two 11-12 week old kittens yesterday :)

We still need to bring them for a check up and kitten care, but they seem to be healthy and adjusting well.

Say hello to sisters Freddie and Volta!

Attachments

tabbytom

Happiness is being owned by a cat
Staff Member
Mentor
Purraise
I'm so happy to announce that we brought home two 11-12 week old kittens yesterday :)

We still need to bring them for a check up and kitten care, but they seem to be healthy and adjusting well.

Say hello to sisters Freddie and Volta!
They are so cute! :lovecat3:

Thank you for rescuing them :clap:

Yes, better bring them in for a check to make sure they have a clean bill of health and also get their vaccinations up to date :wink:

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

dananab

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
IMG_2638.JPG
A little update... Freddie and Volta seem to be adjusting well and we're starting to bond :)

I'll be taking them to our local vet on Saturday - a good friend who works in small animal health and behavior thought it would be a good idea to let them get comfortable with their new surroundings for a few days so that they have a good "home" to return to after their check-ups.

I was even able to clip timid Freddie's nails today as she snuggled and purred in my arms. My late Louise always appreciated our grooming time together, and I'm hoping to set the same positive precedent for these sweeties!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

dananab

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Rescues make the best pets imo
I agree! (Although I've only had one cat before these two, and she was also a rescue so I may be partial )

These two came from a farm not too far away. Their mama was a (mostly) feral cat that a human couple had taken in for winters. Humorously enough, they were on their way to get the mama spayed when she snuck off and came back pregnant! I'm so glad we were able to provide a home for these two - mama cat had already had a few litters, and neither she or the (human) couple could care for these babies.

dustydiamond1

Minion to Gypsy since October 2016
Top Cat
Purraise
View attachment 179916 A little update... Freddie and Volta seem to be adjusting well and we're starting to bond :)

I'll be taking them to our local vet on Saturday - a good friend who works in small animal health and behavior thought it would be a good idea to let them get comfortable with their new surroundings for a few days so that they have a good "home" to return to after their check-ups.

I was even able to clip timid Freddie's nails today as she snuggled and purred in my arms. My late Louise always appreciated our grooming time together, and I'm hoping to set the same positive precedent for these sweeties!
They are adorable!:winkcat: :clap2::camera::hellocat::lovecat2: