Newbie With Siamese And Tonkinese

Gemmaw

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
hi all,
Love this forum so helpful!!!
I currently have a male Siamese kitten who is almost 14 weeks old but have a female tonkinese that I am picking up in 5 weeks when she is 13 weeks old from the same breeder.

No names yet! Defo need some help with that.

Attachments

tabbytom

Happiness is being owned by a cat
Staff Member
Mentor
Purraise
hi all,
Love this forum so helpful!!!
I currently have a male Siamese kitten who is almost 14 weeks old but have a female tonkinese that I am picking up in 5 weeks when she is 13 weeks old from the same breeder.

No names yet! Defo need some help with that.
Hello Gemmaw, welcome to TCS :wave3:

Glad that you've found this site useful. Feel free to ask questions if you have any and do continue to check out the rest of the site.

Your baby is very cute! Do post more of her photo and also post your new kitty once you bring her home :wink:

kashmir64

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Welcome to you and your kitties. Male Siamese..the name Mongkut comes to mind. 4th monarch of Siam.

abyeb

Charlie's Purrson
Veteran
Purraise
Welcome! Your little Siamese is so cute! Definitely post pics of your Tonkinese, when she arrives. :camera:

dallasstorm

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Some names for your Siamese ...Avalon, Bandit, Elf, Metro, Peace( cause he looks like he is at peace), Prince, Phoenix, Windjammer and Zen. Those are some I came up with....now let me think for the female.....Devanna (means Divine), Ariana, Tia (means joy and gladness) Alize (means The clouds of heaven), Mave (means Joy). And that is what I have for the Tonk.

I like unique names. Don't know if you do but I gave you some. Sorry if you don't like them! I tried...lol They are very beautiful kitties! Congratulations!