New Zeus and Peppurr Pics!

crazy-cat-lover

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
First up... Size Comparison!

Zeus is the longhair and Peppurr is the shorthair. Zeus is 10 months old and weighs 13 pounds, Peppurr is almost 3 years old and weighs 19 pounds!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

crazy-cat-lover

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Set 2... Peppurr!

Peppurr sniffing Buddy's Marrobone treats!

That was some good Marrobone!

Look at the whiskers on him!

crazy-cat-lover

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Set 3... Zeus' beautiful ruff and coat!

His fur is a chocolatey color all the time! It was black when he was a baby and it slowly changed to this color!

So shiny!

Nip time!

Chocolate mane coloring!

Awww!

More chocolate colors!

Again...

Sleepy Zeus!

He got really mad when I took this one. I decided to put the camera away for a little while!

yola

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Tasha, I LOVE your kitties!!! Zeus is a long-haired version of my Ferdy, and he's changed in colour from black to chocolate brown also! He's much more regal and elegant tho, Ferdy is a bit of a bandy-legged clown!!

Only thing is with Ferd, where his fur is growing back on his head after his op, it's growing back black so he's a rather strange patchwork at the mo . . .

Peppurr is, as always, a real cutie.

BTW - how's your little girl doing?

chixyb

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Zeus looks JUST like my Onyx! But Onyx's belly has started to turn gray now. Think they are long lost siblings? I know you can barely see Onyx's face in this, he was too shiny at the moment.

hopehacker

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Zeus reminds me of the cat we had when I was a child. Her name was Midnight, and my mother said she was an Angora(sp) cat. Is that was Zeus is?

crazy-cat-lover

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally posted by Yola
BTW - how's your little girl doing?
Sierra is doing great! She is getting so big! She still hates having a bath. I will have to post some pictures of her for you!

Originally posted by chixyb
Zeus looks JUST like my Onyx! But Onyx's belly has started to turn gray now. Think they are long lost siblings? I know you can barely see Onyx's face in this, he was too shiny at the moment.
Wow! They do look alike! They could very well be long lost siblings!

Originally posted by HopeHacker
Zeus reminds me of the cat we had when I was a child. Her name was Midnight, and my mother said she was an Angora(sp) cat. Is that was Zeus is?
Zeus' mom is a Snowshoe Siamese and his dad is a Maine Coon Cross! So he's a Siamese/Maine Coon cross!

oava

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
you have some cute kittys.... black cats are cool...

cheshirekat888

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Your guys are beautiful!! I love zeus, and looks like that name fits him nicely!! And peppurr reminds me so much of my mom's Elliot he is such a little imp...Awww...they are just so cute!