New registery for cats

posiepurrs

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
There is a new association in which to register and show, Loving Cats World Wide. At least it is new here in the states. It sounds like a really nice organization. I hope they have a show local to me so I can check it out as a spectator. When talking to hubby about it, he told me to get another show cat and try it. Like we have the money for another show cat or that I could leave him alone to go to a show all weekend. Nice of him, but not realistic.:sigh:

Furballsmom

Cat Devotee
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
Thanks so much for the information!

It's nice of him, he wishes you could/would do what you love(d) :heartshape:

StefanZ

Advisor
Staff Member
Advisor
Purraise
It seems they accept cats from other associations too, to participate in their shows. It may be why they seems to be popular in the actual shows.

Question: it seems these other associations, alike Tica and CFA, doesnt mind their cats participate in the shows of other associations?

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

posiepurrs

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Question: it seems these other associations, alike Tica and CFA, doesnt mind their cats participate in the shows of other associations?
CFA doesn’t. I am sure they would rather you just show with them, but I know quite a few people that show in multiple associations ( I have done it myself).