New, need help please

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

sillypup5

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Thanks
I am a VERY proud grandma! She delivered all 5 kittens in less than 2 hours! And I didn't mind taking the sacs off their faces..lol. I may have been a bit over anxious in that regard. If she didn't turn around and clean off their faces immediately, I went in..lol. But, they're all healthy and that's all that matters
Well..4 of them are..:cry:

bossinova

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Yes, but there are 4 very beautiful, healthy babies! I firmly believe that everything happens for a reason, and so I'm sure that there is a reason the magic number is four and not five. Congrats Grandma!

paintball17

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
HEy, I see that you had a litter of kitts last year, I am in the same boat now. She has had some blood spots from her vulva today and isnt eating as much but my questions is what does the "plug" look like? Just so I know what to look for. ANy help would be greatly appreciated

Sue

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

sillypup5

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Congrats on the upcoming litter
It sounds like she is pretty close! The "plug" is just a clear glob of mucous....Unless you actually see it coming out, you will just notice that the area around the vulva is wet and goopy after she passes it. Good luck, and I hope you have lots of healthy kittens!
pup