New Mommy News & A Strange Tale

alphakitty

Beeqie - Sly Kitty - 2017
Young Cat
Purraise
New Mommy News & a strange tale

Got good news...and a strange story to share too...

I appologize re; the length of this post and hopefully, the moderators will not slap me around too much for this apparently WAY-OFF TOPIC subject. But I do feel compelled to share this strange story.

New Mommy came home last Friday. She was a bit haggard in appearance and a bit thinner, as though having lost a pound or two?

But the whole deal is a bit strange? What I'm sharing with you, I don't generally yak about in the public view, as many think its all just BS! Believe or not is fine with me and I will not debate it. Don't like what I say, please don't read my posts.

I'm psychic. How much, I can not really say, as the 'power' of it seems to come and go like 'waves'. Sometimes it seems more functional and other times less. I've been aware of the functionality as far back as I can remember. In fact my first awareness of being able to see non-local events, I was in Texas, around 7yrs old, I saw the US Navy nuclear submarine Thresher implode and sink off the coast of Key West Florida, before it was announced in the US Press. I saw and heard the sailors screaming. It was horrible.

Being psychic, for the most part, and for those who have as yet to awaken to that reality (it is our birthright), is a bit like a 'knowingness'. You just know things, such as remembering things that haven't happened yet.

Ad rem...back to New Mommy...about three days after she failed to return home for dinner and her nite-nite, a Wednesday as I recall, I received a **VERY** strong impression that she had passed over and that there was nothing further to worry about and no need to continue to search for her. : { I was very distraught. I really love that little kitty. She's such a sweetie. Although, I knew it to be true, as all the visions I've seen through the years event precisely as I see them, I continued to search both psychically and physically for her.

However, with the exception of a few minor events where I changed something that caused a different outcome, the scope of the event always transpires as foreseen.

An example of this, years ago, before becoming a military electronics engineer, I worked as an electrician for a military contracting company. We were working three man teams replacing old heating/airconditioners at a Del Rio Texas military base, in Capehart 'dependants' housing. We were changing-out the old HAC units located on the rearside of the rows of military housing. I'd go into the outdoor closet, cut the electrical, the gas-guy, disconnected the natural gas line, and the Freon (cooling gas) guy would disconnect the Freon lines. We'd pull the unit out, replace with a new unit, and reconnect things. We were doing 5 units before lunch (a glimpse of what well trained installers can really do). However, our supervisors frequently reminded us of the danger of working with Freon gas. If a pipe leaked, or 'let-go' in one's face, the freezing gas instantly causes blindness.

So I'm walking around the corner of a house, I look over and I see the Freon guy up on a ladder and I see the Freon pipe squirting freezing gas into his face, he turns around appearing a bit like a inverse racoon, with a white snowy band covering his eyes like a mask...and the vision faded. As I turned the corner, I see the Freon guy up on the ladder, I screamed at him, he turned his head around and the Freon line let-go on the back of his head, instead of in his face!! This is an example of changing a future event, before it happened.

But during the past week, reminiscing over past events, I realized something remarkable. Now the story is going become....well, I'm gonna lose a few of you...likely.

Some of you may have heard of the military developed protocol known in the public as 'Remote-Viewing'. The classified program was originally called "Project StarGate". I know people who are functional remote-viewers (RV'rs), although I am not one of them. The process just doesn't call to me.

Before you jump to uninformed conclusion, understand that Remote-Viewing was engineered by a scientific military contracting scientist, named Hal Puthoff, director of the Institute for Advanced Physics, Austin Texas. A DoD quantum physics research laboratory. Elements of 'quantum physics' is how science describes the functionality of 'telepathy' or non-local information transfer. Dr. Puthoff was awarded a classified (all of this info leaked out during the mid-1990s) DARPA contract...Defense Advanced Research Projects Agency, a branch of the US Department of Defense (DoD). Remote Viewing was engineered to counter the effectiveness of the Russian 'psychic spying program' that was penetrating the US' deepest and darkest secrets. The science is known as "psychotronics", a phrase coined by Cleve Backster, the inventor of the so-called 'lie-detector' apparatus and subsequent technology and the researcher who discovered (using his galvanic-skin-resistance meter eg., lie-detector apparatus), that plants exhibit consciousness and are telepathically sensitive to their care-takers. The person who waters them. Seemingly way off the subject, but relevent. The application of electronics and machine artificial-intelligence, or more properly, artificial consciousness science is known as "psionics", another phrase coined by Dr. Backster. Hopefully AC will be the savior of Humanity from AI.

So, Remote-Viewing is a psychic protcol that discriminates the signal from the noise, unlike most untrained, natural psychics, the protocol eliminates the brain-noise, eg., any information that doesn't pertain to the intended target information. I will not go into all the details here, as its not in scope. However, I personally experienced being remote-viewed as result of my own research studies which began back in 1992. In 1993 I began to experience what appeared to be little red spots or 'orbs' floating around inside my vision-space. I saw these spheres floating around in the room, just at head level. At the time, I did not know what these objects were, but I did catch the impression that they had something to do with 'signal-lines'?? What was happening, in my opinion, and I could wrong about this, but I don't think so, is I believe that I was being remotely-viewed by someone I knew in my future and whom I did not yet know in my then present time. Eight years later I knew that person and she was a remote-viewer who told me that she remote-viewed me in 1993. She, in her present 'now' time was remote-viewing me in my past 'now' time, but I was aware of her RVing me in my future. But the interesting point in that, was that I was aware of both 'nows', like a pipe through time, I was 'now' conscious on both ends of the pipe!!

Since one can change the future 'now', why not be able to change the past 'now'? According to quantum physics and the Qabalah (advanced Mysticism), time is an illusion, and that we are ALLWAYS conscious. I have not discovered any workable notion of how the 'now' index works!

So back to New-Mommy. I saw her pass-through the veil. I believe that I changed her past through my grief and because of what I manipulatively envisioned, she altered her future activity, which prevented the event that caused her to disappear. She is here now. So whether I am correct or not, its all good baybee!!

Alpha Kitty

Last edited by a moderator:

catsknowme

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
:clap: :clap2::happycat: Hooray that New Mommy is home! I cannot deny your explanations and experiences because I have seen and heard of similar things.