New Member. Proud Grammy.

akaLuann

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
I just joined a couple of days ago. I have two cats, both solid black, Little Miss and my neutered male Mr. Jynx. Little Miss just had three kittens, she was bred to a Bengal. I am finding this site so helpful and really enjoying it.
3kittens4.jpg

tabbytom

Happiness is being owned by a cat
Staff Member
Mentor
Purraise
Hello and welcome to TCS akaLuann, Little Miss and Mr Jinx :wave3:

Glad that you find this site helpful to you and if if you do have questions, please feel free to ask. Also do check out the rest of the forum and also the many good reads in the Articles section.

Do post more of their photos for us to see :wink:

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

akaLuann

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Hello and welcome to TCS akaLuann, Little Miss and Mr Jinx :wave3:

Glad that you find this site helpful to you and if if you do have questions, please feel free to ask. Also do check out the rest of the forum and also the many good reads in the Articles section.

Do post more of their photos for us to see :wink:
I came on two days ago to get help for a crusty eye of one of the kittens. All good now, not serious. And today I posted asking for advice on when to introduce the kittens to the other pets. The are confined in a room with Little Miss as to keep it clear of any possible germs or fleas. All the pets are treated but I am being very careful.

tabbytom

Happiness is being owned by a cat
Staff Member
Mentor
Purraise
I came on two days ago to get help for a crusty eye of one of the kittens. All good now, not serious. And today I posted asking for advice on when to introduce the kittens to the other pets. The are confined in a room with Little Miss as to keep it clear of any possible germs or fleas. All the pets are treated but I am being very careful.
If you have posted your questions under the right forum headings, you should be able to get answers if not soon.

abyeb

Charlie's Purrson
Veteran
Purraise
Those kittens are absolutely precious! Welcome to TCS! :hellocomputer: