New kitties doing great w/my dogs

morrigannrowan

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
I just joined!

I have two brand new kittens I picked up today. They are mixed breed cuties. A stray tabby showed up on the woman's front porch and gave birth shortly after, so she's raised the babies and is adopting them out. I took a brother and a sister.

They are too cute!

The funnest part is watching them sniff, stare at, explore, and paw at my eternally patient and GOOD dogs!
My old Whippet just lays there and takes it, though I do get the LOOK of "Oh mom, come ON"

So far, it's all perfect harmony. My three dogs are very good with the kitties.

pushylady

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
That's so good to hear1 Dogs and cats can be good friends.
I hope they stay patient and put up with the cat's curiousity.

proudkittiemom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Thats wonderful, my dogs are good with the kitties only time jasmine really goes and bugs the kitten is whenever she is playful I guess when she went after bella she clawed her and so she doesnt really bother bella or the kitten ,the kitten she tried playing with and shes too small for big jasmine to play with so she got yelled at
but she goes and sniffs her but thats about it unless she wants something lol, and cocoa o man he cries for the kitties he wants to play with bella and stormie, and bella just dont like the dogs she getting used to them but not quickly lol and stormie is wayyy tooo small lol...I love it when dogs are so good for kittens I am soo happy that it is going good for you so far !!!