New kitten name dilemma.

fyllis

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
SEE!  That is just proof that cats grow backward! They should start out full grown and lazy lap cats, then end up as adorable little balls of spunk of fire and live forever! I love the goofy, spontaneous curiosity and silly antics of a kitten. I wish I had taken more pics and video's of my Boys when they were little! Cherish these moments because you will wake up one day soon and he will be a 10 pound monster! LOL

Maybe he should be called... Spike! LOL

Last edited:
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter

kkoerner

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
SEE!  That is just proof that cats grow backward! They should start out full grown and lazy lap cats, then end up as adorable little balls of spunk of fire and live forever! I love the goofy, spontaneous curiosity and silly antics of a kitten. I wish I had taken more pics and video's of my Boys when they were little! Cherish these moments because you will wake up one day soon and he will be a 10 pound monster! LOL
This is, perhaps, the best thing I've heard all day. And...I'd have to agree!

Mamanyt1953

Rules my home with an iron paw
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
It suits him to a "tee."  Although in some small corner of my mind, he will be The Vinch That Stole Christmas from now on!

PushPurrCatPaws

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
All of my cats have ended up with multiple names and nicknames. No reason he can't be Loki Vinch :)
LoL. True enough! My kitten's full name is Mildred Rose Dickens - we just call her Milly (or, The Little Dickens!)

Mamanyt1953

Rules my home with an iron paw
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
Hekitty's full name is Hekitty Renee, for reasons that escape me now.  The Hekitty is a twist on the Greek goddess Hekate, but the Renee...Oh...I remember...she was driving me crazy one day, and I called her name and said stop.  She ignored me.  I tried Hekitty with several middle names, and when I said "Hekityy Renee!" she immediately stopped what she was doing, and walked away.

mani

Moderator and fervent feline fan
Staff Member
Purraise
I just died and went to heaven..
  How gorgeous is he!!?

Good luck on Monday!

macha 143

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
That's great news, Loki gaining some weight:-)

Great pictures, very good looking baby