New Here

kathy1

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
i am new here because my cat was diagnosed with kidney disease and wanted to get some answers on how to help him. already took him to the vet last week.

whatever

"Lucky"
Adult Cat
Purraise
i am new here because my cat was diagnosed with kidney disease and wanted to get some answers on how to help him. already took him to the vet last week.
Hi Kathy1 and welcome to the finest kitty group ever. So, you are embarking on the kidney disease road. I am new at that health issue also. It is quite involved but treated, can help a kitty be happy for a long time. Being new, I cannot give you advice myself and there are many weathered kitty owners here that will have great suggestions for you. I just want to wish you a hearty welcome for today and hope you'll be coming here often ... whatever :)

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter

kathy1

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
thank you

abyeb

Charlie's Purrson
Veteran
Purraise
Welcome! There is a lot of knowledgeable cat owners around TCS, so I'm sure you'll be able to get answers to any questions you might have. Please post pictures of your kitty for us to see!

tabbytom

Happiness is being owned by a cat
Staff Member
Mentor
Purraise
Welcome to TCS kathy1 :wave3:

Great that you've joined us and do browse around and hope that your cat gets better. Feel free to ask questions and do post photos of your kitty :wink: