New game that is kind of fun

Status
Not open for further replies.

cat nap

stand with ukraine
Top Cat
Purraise
Well, Wondering, for some reason, this new host doesn't always take us to the page we expect it to, and I forgot to look and see where I was!...
( :thumbsup: I hear you, Yogistic. :blush: The last host used to skip pages for me, when in mobile, so I could never tell where I was. I blamed my mobile. :hmmm:)(I just thought you were both being nice to me, and NOT giving me the "x" word. So happy that Mia6 Mia6 handled the 'x' word. :thumbsup:)
No worries. Now we have 2 great V words. :)
X Generational
Zillion (as in "I'll make up a zillion excuses for not doing anything today.":hide:)

Zillion

Mamanyt1953

Rules my home with an iron paw
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
nacreous...or at least, a lot of my wardrobe is!

I have a confession...I come here, then go to adjectivesstarting.com and look up an adjective that I don't know, check the definitions till I find one that fits. I THEN make that adjective a part of my daily vocabulary! And this is why Grammarly says that my vocabulary is better than 99% of users! It really is adding a lot to it!

cat nap

stand with ukraine
Top Cat
Purraise
nacreous...or at least, a lot of my wardrobe is!

I have a confession...I come here, then go to adjectivesstarting.com and look up an adjective that I don't know, check the definitions till I find one that fits. I THEN make that adjective a part of my daily vocabulary! And this is why Grammarly says that my vocabulary is better than 99% of users! It really is adding a lot to it!
( :thumbsup: Okay, since it's confession time..:jive: :blush: ...I use the same site, to help with keeping the alphabet straight, and to get word ideas,...except I don't go the extra distance that you do, ...since I find it too difficult to incorporate new words, that I'll never remember, into my vocabulary. They are just too hard to remember. Though, I do like looking the definitions up. ;))

Overcurious

Mamanyt1953

Rules my home with an iron paw
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
Well, if I were a piece of music, I'd be rallentando...slowly decreasing in tempo!

Status
Not open for further replies.