New game that is kind of fun

Status
Not open for further replies.

cat nap

stand with ukraine
Top Cat
Purraise
Yellow (paint-colour admirer. I find it relaxing and bright.)

cat nap

stand with ukraine
Top Cat
Purraise
Zany

I like yellow painted rooms as well, cat nap. :)
( :thumbsup: It's such a warm colour.:cloud9: I also like light blue, green, lilac, too. But yellow is my favourite.)

Analytical (Do you ever look at the way a word is spelled, and think, "that's wrong", then you look it up, and "it's spelled correctly".):dunno: :think:

Analytical

Last edited:

Mia6

Mother of one and numerous ferals
Top Cat
Purraise
( :thumbsup: It's such a warm colour.:cloud9: I also like light blue, green, lilac, too. But yellow is my favourite.)

Analytical (Do you ever look at the way a word is spelled, and think, "that's wrong", then you look it up, and "it's spelled correctly".):dunno: :think:

Analytical

Bashful (in person)

Yes! That happens to me a lot.

I also like green, teal, and pink. I would love to have a light blue and yellow kitchen

cat nap

stand with ukraine
Top Cat
Purraise
Yes! That happens to me a lot.
I also like green, teal, and pink. I would love to have a light blue and yellow kitchen
( Whew. Glad it's not just me. :blush: Teal...nice. :agree:)

Cordial

cat nap

stand with ukraine
Top Cat
Purraise
Ectstatic...or I would be if I were Ectomorphic!
(New Rule to Self: 'when reading Mamanyt1953 Mamanyt1953 's answers...make sure to not be drinking anything.' :spew: :lol: :crackup:
Ectomorphic...1. of or relating to the component in W. H. Sheldon's classification of body types that measures the body's degree of slenderness, angularity, and fragility 2. characterized by a lean slender body build with slight muscular development...from Merriam-Webster dot com.)

Fascinated

Status
Not open for further replies.