New Foster Babies ---CUTENESS ALERT!

bazkitty

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
They are SO cute!!  I don't know how you that foster, do it.  I would end up keeping all of them!

pushylady

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
The kittens got their first shots this week. They'll be going back to the shelter next week and will be available for adoption as soon as they're spayed and neutered.

Some more recent pictures. They really are getting big, all of them over 2 pounds now.

He's my favourite. Can I take him? ;)

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

GoldyCat

Staff Member
Purraise
The kittens got their first shots this week. They'll be going back to the shelter next week and will be available for adoption as soon as they're spayed and neutered.

Some more recent pictures. They really are getting big, all of them over 2 pounds now.

He's my favourite. Can I take him? ;)
You sure you could keep up with him? Don't let that innocent face fool you. He's named Speedy Gonzales for a reason. :lol3:

callista

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
It's always sad to say goodbye, but it is a lot like sending a kid to college. You know they're all grown and ready to be out on their own, and you hope they won't get into too much trouble when they get there!

They sure are growing. Good luck on finding homes! They ought to capture anyone's heart, those cute little kits. Show off those pictures and I bet you'll be able to reel in potential adopters for them.

Last edited:
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter

GoldyCat

Staff Member
Purraise
I took the babies back to the shelter this morning. They'll be spayed and neutered some time in the next few days and then will be available for adoption. The shelter will use my pictures to post on their website.

Most of my cats are happy to have their own space back, but two of them are wandering around the house looking for "their" babies. :sniffle: