New forum color???

stormy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I have been having my color on green eyes. Well when I came on this morning it looked a bit different. So I wanted to see if new colors had been added and at the bottom of the list is Name me--june contest.

I don't remember this color being in a contest before but I like it!! It's so easy on my eyes...I hope it will be kept on as a color option.

jcat

Mo(w)gli's can opener
Veteran
Purraise
I like it, too, as well as the new default grey. I was having trouble with the "skins" before the upgrade (I kept getting "stuck" with Ocean Mews, despite changing the option in the CP), but that seems to have been rectified.

paul m

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by stormy

and at the bottom of the list is Name me--june contest.
Oops, that wasn't supposed to be active. I guess you'll have to see if the owners keep it.

deb25

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Also, prior to the upgrade, if you used the vB default, the buttons were the vB buttons for New Thread, Reply, etc.

paul m

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Deb25

Also, prior to the upgrade, if you used the vB default, the buttons were the vB buttons for New Thread, Reply, etc.
Like the office hours you mean ? That can be changed if that's what's wanted.

deb25

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Paul M

Like the office hours you mean ? That can be changed if that's what's wanted.
Yes! Yes!

chester&piper

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I like it too!! I've had mine set to Ocean Mew for ages (since it came out!), and thought I'd check this "new" one out! I hope it stays!

purr

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I like it too. I just set it a few minutes ago and came here to say that I liked it when I saw this thread.

dazeemazeegraze

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by stormy

I have been having my color on green eyes. Well when I came on this morning it looked a bit different. So I wanted to see if new colors had been added and at the bottom of the list is Name me--june contest.

I don't remember this color being in a contest before but I like it!! It's so easy on my eyes...I hope it will be kept on as a color option.
I had green eyes too until switching to the new one also.

hissy

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
And from the contest coordinator, we never did have that contest! Oops! It was supposed to stay hidden till 2006

hopehacker

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Judging frome the colour hue, I certainly don't think of June, when I see it. It goes so well with all of the Christmas graphics. I think of it as a very pastel berry shade. I love it. It's the best colour set so far, I think.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

stormy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by hissy

And from the contest coordinator, we never did have that contest! Oops! It was supposed to stay hidden till 2006
Oooops!!!

paul m

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by hissy

Sorry ....