New, Accidental, Cat Owner Here!

Mamanyt1953

Rules my home with an iron paw
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
He made pretty babies, though I'm glad those will be the last.

OH, if you live in the South, and he'll be outside, don't forget that cats can get heartworm, too! It is far, far more frequent in Southern cats than in Northern ones, but it can happen on occasion anywhere there are mosquitoes.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

RequestKen

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
I'm in Denmark. Northern Denmark, but I don't think any part of Denmark really counts as the south in that way ;-)

RequestKen

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
You think Gandalf is going to live well into his 50s or 60s? I rather doubt it, but thanks for the vote of confidence!

mightyboosh

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
You think Gandalf is going to live well into his 50s or 60s? I rather doubt it, but thanks for the vote of confidence!
Well, you never know, he may end up in the Guiness book of records and be worshipped as a cat god. No, you will be a cat owner of many Gandalphs of the future. Like I said, you're doomed! :help:

Mamanyt1953

Rules my home with an iron paw
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
I'm in Denmark. Northern Denmark, but I don't think any part of Denmark really counts as the south in that way ;-)
LOL...I don't think so, either....I've known a Dane or two in my time, great Danes, but not Great Danes (ok, there were a few great Great Danes, but I digress), that's another thing entirely. That said, I've never known one (of either variety) with that Southern USA drawl, y'all.

RequestKen

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
thanks! He's really the sweetest, easiest cat one can imagine. Good to the furniture, smart, quiet, well behaved, playful, super affectionate, not a fussy eater, and will let you pet him everywhere as if he was a dog. I have no idea how anyone could leave a cat like him behind. He is really absolutely no trouble at all. Their loss, my gain :)