Never Giving Up

Siamic

Avid Siamese Lover
Young Cat
Purraise
While I just posted a sad story in the rainbow bridge forum - here is this miracle cat to say the least. I saved two cats with a 5% of survival this year. This one is Hope. She was hit by a semi and had blindness, seizures, could not walk at all, was dehydrated, incontinent, hypothermic and hypoglycemic. Completely unconscious when found. Yet she made it through all of that and is no longer blind or has seizures. It took 6 weeks of recovery. She also had a broken pelvis in 4 spots that healed with cage rest, a broken femoral head that was repaired with surgery. Never stop believing. It was not until day 3 we saw evidence of fight in her.

Hope save.jpg

68790894_10218965894353615_762398996172898304_o.jpg

tabbytom

Happiness is being owned by a cat
Staff Member
Mentor
Purraise
here is this miracle cat to say the least. I saved two cats with a 5% of survival this year. This one is Hope.
Thank you so much and bless your heart. You made a great difference in this kitty with all your love and care and being there for her. :clapcat:

Tik cat's mum

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
What a amazing girl Hope is. And what a amazing person you are. I read your post in the rainbow bridge.I think this is just what you needed and I love the name.:rock:

white shadow

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Look at those eyes! From absolute emptiness to hope and zest for life !!!

Hope? I guess so !

Thank you for Hope. Thank you for your gift of inspiration to folks here !