Neutered Cat Scabbing

kvshv

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
So, I got both of my cats spayed/neutered and my female cat(bella) seems fine. My other cat (Escobar) has scabbing and Im a little worried. They both had surgery November 20th of this year. I noticed a few days ago that his incision was scabbing up. I know it's going to scab up but I'm just worried it might be a bad scabbing. He's been pooping and peeing regularly and has been more hyperactive than usual. Other than that he's been acting normal.
Warning: I will attach pictures of the area! There blurry due to him not staying in place and my phone not focusing!

Attachments

EmersonandEvie

Mom to Evie, Emerson and Dexter
Top Cat
Purraise
Ask your vet if you can send pictures for them to review. It looks fine to me, but I'm no vet! If anything, it will give you peace of mind. It's great that he is playing, eating, etc.!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

kvshv

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Ask your vet if you can send pictures for them to review. It looks fine to me, but I'm no vet! If anything, it will give you peace of mind. It's great that he is playing, eating, etc.!
I was planning on calling the place he got neutered. It wasn't our normal vet he sees. But I will call both of them to be safe. And I'm most likely just over thinking. He's just my little baby boy, and want nothing but the best for him. He appeared on my porch one day (as a stray our vet and I assume) and hasn't left since!

EmersonandEvie

Mom to Evie, Emerson and Dexter
Top Cat
Purraise
I understand! I found Dexter in a parking deck at the pharmacy near my old workplace (Dexter...deck-ster...) and he has been a delight. He completes our family (two other cats)!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

kvshv

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Update:
The scabbing has fell off and looks normal to me. But he still is going to see the vet on Monday! Unfortunately my nearby vet that I normally go to was out of town.