Need Trapping Help In Spokane Wa

dahlia

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Hello. I have been a member for awhile now and am writing because I am trying to find some help for my sister that lives in Spokane. She has two scruffy looking cats that have been coming around her house for several months now. She sometimes puts food out for them but she has indoor/outdoor cats that chase the strays away if they see them. From what my sister says, the cats are probably abandoned, not feral. I told her she needs to trap them and get them to a shelter. She says she doesn’t have the time. I said I would see if I could find an organization in the area that would trap them and bring them to a shelter. TNR doesn’t seem appropriate in this situation because the cats aren’t doing well fending for themselves. Anyone have suggestions for me? Thank you.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

dahlia

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Thank you. I tried Petsavers and Scraps but neither will actually help someone trap. Petsavers rents out traps if you want to catch them yourselves. It doesn't sound like anyone in Spokane actually helps trap.

abyeb

Charlie's Purrson
Veteran
Purraise
Thank you. I tried Petsavers and Scraps but neither will actually help someone trap. Petsavers rents out traps if you want to catch them yourselves. It doesn't sound like anyone in Spokane actually helps trap.
The trapping process itself isn’t super complicated; it’s explained in this article: Everything You Need To Know About Tnr (trap-neuter-release)

If you rent traps, we have some very experienced rescuers here on TCS who can help explain what to do.