Need Some Proofreaders..

momof3b1g

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Im posting this at the local vet. To find a home for 2 rescues. Is there anything else I should add? I will add pictures before printing.

My little sister, Lillian and I are looking for our FOREVER home!
Valerie was nice enough to rescue us from her yard when we were 2 months old. (end of June).

We warmed up and love being indoor only cats. We love canned food, but eat some dry food also. we are litterbox trained.
Love to chase each other, wrestle play with toys and keep each other company.

Valerie has taken us to the vet and we are up to date on our shots. Including rabies and dewormed 3 times.

We are looking for a kitten proof home where we will be safe, loved and fed.

Valerie says we have a few faults like climbing screens when the windows are open. We are good at finding things you didn't know existed.

We have not been fixed, so you will need to have that done when we are about 6 months old.

abyeb

Charlie's Purrson
Veteran
Purraise
I think it looks good! The only thing I'd think to add is if you have any idea of what family environment they'd prefer, like if they'd like having children around to keep them entertained, or if they would prefer a quieter place.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

momof3b1g

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Ty. Yes I completely forgot that

surya

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
They can be fixed now, I would not say wait till they are 6 months. You will have a picture of them too, right? Can we see the picture? Some people will want to know if they have been around dogs, so you might want to say something about that. Is the other cat a girl too? What is the other cats name? Do you want someone to adopt them who will keep them as indoor only cats? Those are just some thoughts, it looks good.

momof3b1g

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
They can be fixed now, I would not say wait till they are 6 months. You will have a picture of them too, right? Can we see the picture? Some people will want to know if they have been around dogs, so you might want to say something about that. Is the other cat a girl too? What is the other cats name? Do you want someone to adopt them who will keep them as indoor only cats? Those are just some thoughts, it looks good.
Thanks i knew I forgot some things. I boy and I girl. The vet wont do them here til 6 months. So depending on who they go to. may vary. And yes i want them as indoor only cats.

kashmir64

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Other than a few missing comma's, it looks good.

I don't know that I would give them away though. The people looking for bait animals go to 'free to good home' first. If you ask for a small fee, this will eliminate that possibility.

momof3b1g

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Other than a few missing comma's, it looks good.

I don't know that I would give them away though. The people looking for bait animals go to 'free to good home' first. If you ask for a small fee, this will eliminate that possibility.
Oh yes. I plan to charge a fee. I already have 7 adult cats who cost me a lot. Eat 4 times a day etc. It's takes a lot out if me. Kittens being like babies. I can't watch them constantly. Plus the adult cats do not like them. They have come in contact and they do not want to be friends. I want them to have more attention then they can get here.

houseofnine

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Maybe describe a little more about what kitten-proof actually means, or supply a watch-outs list to the adopters. Ideally you'd find someone who has experience with kittens..like me, who has spent probably 50 hours of my life sitting on the floor, wrapping power cords with plastic spiral cord wrap. All kidding aside, I think the ASPCA web site or maybe Petfinder has a list of hazards to young animals. Best of luck.