Need Help Finding Low Cost Spay And Neuter For Friend.

Ladysnuggable

Mother of Cats
Adult Cat
Purraise
My friend Symone lives close to Raleigh NC and is having trouble finding a low cost spay neuter clinic. She recently has started finding a LOT of cats on her property and would like to stop them reproducing. We believe it is a neighbors colony that they are not taking care of. Symone has been leaving food out for them and her daughter even befriended one. There is at least 2 mother cats about 8 babies and several toms. I'd love to help her find a solution all I could find were ones that run between 85 to 100 per cat and that's out of the question for her income.

Willowy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
This one is $50 for feral/community cats: The Saving Lives Spay/Neuter Clinic | SPCA of Wake County
This one too: Welcome

Sometimes you have to use the right words. The cats are feral/stray/community cats. Tell her not to mention that they think the neighbor "owns" them or that they've befriended some. That could move the cats into "pet" territory.

Females first! Boys don't get pregnant. Neutering will improves the males' lives so it should be done eventually, but the urgent issue is to prevent more litters. So ladies first!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Ladysnuggable

Mother of Cats
Adult Cat
Purraise
Thanks guys i found one that gave out voutures for ferals to get fixed and shots.