Need Help Deciding On Show/ Breeding Quality Himalayan Male

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

KatsPurrrsians

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
0D882C15-59B4-4574-A1C1-D056D59FFADA.jpeg Ok, I decided on a Kitten. I couldn’t shake this little guy. I was even having dreams about him!!!...(I know, am I crazy?!?)! After several weeks and not being able to shake this little guy, I finally drove 5 hours to get him! Best decision EVER!!! He’s turned out to be THE MOST AMAZING KITTY I’ve ever met! Seriously! I’m not even exaggerating! He’s the cat I’ve been looking for for a very long time in personality and looks! I lost a cat a year ago that I never thought I’d replace (you never replace the really special ones) but this little guy is all I wanted and more! Not only is his personality PURRfect, but he’s exactly what I wanted for my program! His pedigree is exactly what I was looking for to step up my program and need I say more on his unique character? :cloud9: I’m so pleased to say that I’m tickled pink with my new baby!!

KatsPurrrsians

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Yes! I most definitely want to show him :)! From what I’ve been told I think he has a good chance to get champion :goldstar:! Not sure about GC but I’d be ecstatic to get any ranking!! Baxter (or Verdell - I’m still trying to decide on his name) is my first true show quality cat. Although I was told by a few people that my last male (:alright:) was the real deal, however his coat color wasn’t by the book. Baxter’s pedigree has CH & GC one after another :yess: which is pretty cool I think.

KatsPurrrsians

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Oh and I meant to let everyone know the only reason I got BR on him was because the breeder was retiring and had already fixed and sold all of her cats except the last 2 Kittens. Baxter was one of the them. So I got really lucky!!