Need encouragement and advice for scared stray.

Buffster7

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Well, if this wasn't "meant to be", I don't know what is! I stumbled across your post and I have FALLEN IN LOVE with Rux!!! :loveeyes::loveeyes::loveeyes: I'm going to be following this post for pictures I mean updates, okay maybe updates with pictures.. What a beautifully smooth transition you were all blessed with - you don't get to read about too many of these! You don't have cats, you have unicorns!
Thank you so much for bringing this baby in and for giving him a safe life and introducing him to what it feels like to be loved. My heart is just swollen after reading your thread. Please keep us updated! :redheartpump:

pearl99

Pearl, my labrador who loved cats. RIP.
Top Cat
Purraise
Oh my I just found your thread and have tears in eyes. Thank you for bringing him in. I adopted a similar situation cat, although from a shelter- but he had obviously been outdoors for a long time and at some point in the past had had a home, from his behavior.
I have nothing to add for advice but just thanks for doing this.
He sounds like he's progressed well!!
I also have a black and white tuxedo with a black spot on her nose (Mooshoo)! She's shorthaired though, the left cat in my avatar. The gray and white on the right is Waffles, who was similar in situation to your Rux.
I'm going to follow this with great encouragement and interest! :catlove: