Need advice on best way to get my feral in a carrier to her new home

feralvr

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
:wow: Good for Liley!!! That is just excellent that she is standing up for herself! That is very telling in itself :nod:. Daisy and Liley are just feeling each other out and testing the waters as to how far they can push each other. It is really quite comical in a way :lol3:. I am certain that once they have an understanding they will be BFF :heart3:. Ooooooooooo I am just over the moon with this news because I know how worried and concerned you are for Liley. I know how much she means to you. :heart3:

AND Cali :woohoo: Awwwwwww Another success story :clap::clap::clap:. You have done something extremely special for these girls...... I commend you highly for your dedication to all the cat's in your care. It is not an easy road, but nothing worthwhile ever is !!! Thank you so very much for the update as I do think about you :lovegrin: and was wondering about Liley.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

judy m

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
You are so right Lauren nothing is an easy road, but this pic of Cali in her new home makes it all worth it! She sent me this last week and they just adore her! I'll post some pics of Liley as soon as I receive some from Allison. I'll be making my last visit to drop some of Liley's things off and picking up my carrier. I can't wait to see her! I hope she remembers me but I'll try not to be too disappointed if she doesn't.
...Thanks again Lauren for your continued support. You're the best and you've been my rock thru all of this!

feralvr

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
You are so right Lauren nothing is an easy road, but this pic of Cali in her new home makes it all worth it! She sent me this last week and they just adore her! I'll post some pics of Liley as soon as I receive some from Allison. I'll be making my last visit to drop some of Liley's things off and picking up my carrier. I can't wait to see her! I hope she remembers me but I'll try not to be too disappointed if she doesn't. :sigh: ...Thanks again Lauren for your continued support. You're the best and you've been my rock thru all of this!:rock:
OH FOR THE LOVE OF GOD :thud: :lol3: CALI is absolutely the cutest little :princess: of all time :thud:!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Oh Judy, you are really a very, very special lady - an extraordinary cat lady :heart3: I really look up to you. :nod: :bigthumb: It just warms my heart so very much at how much love you give to all of the cat's you take in. AND I am positive that Liley will remember you. OMG - how could she not. I have in the past gone to visit cat's that I have found homes for. It is funny - at first they are just shy and confused. Almost acting embarrassed and silly, not quite knowing how to act :lol3: They realize that they know you but don't know how to relate to you. Bring a treat that Liley just loved, something special that only you gave her - unless you gave that tip to Allison :lol2:.... I know Liley will be show you how grateful she is that you loved her enough to find her this beautiful, loving home :heart3: OK I am done - off to cry - :flail: - happy tears. Judy - it has been great to have met you :nod: here on TCS. I look forward to more updates and a continued frienship. :hugs: :lovegrin:

Last edited:
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter

judy m

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Isn't that the cutest pic you've ever seen!
I love her bald little belly! Her fur never did grow back after I had her spayed.
 I swear I had a smile on my face for days after I seen this!
I wish more people would be open to fostering. Yes it's difficult and sometimes frustrating, but in the end when you know you were an integral part of finding them the perfect loving home it makes it all worthwhile!
Cali was just wandering the streets wondering why her owners had dumped her, and searching for anyone who would just love her, and look at her now!  Everyone who knows what I do will always say "I could NEVER foster, I would become way too attached and keep them all!" I used to think that too, but you have to put YOU aside and I always say it's not about ME it's about THEM! Even if I save one I know I helped in some way and did the right thing.

feralvr

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
you have to put YOU aside and I always say it's not about ME it's about THEM! Even if I save one I know I helped in some way and did the right thing.:rub:
EXACTLY!!!!!!!!!! That is how I deal with it. Fostering is not for the faint of heart - but if you look at it in that way - the way it really IS - all for the cat's.... then it is very doable and does a heart good!!!!! :D :clap::clap::clap::clap: