Need Advice Asap On Saving Kitten With Pneumonia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kflowers

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I'm so sorry for your pain, and so grateful that the heart of the universe guided Bitsy to you to spend her short life wrapped in love and care. Since most of what is given is spiritual, we will never know all that she gave to you or that you gave to her. At peace now, she will always be with you and her siblings. In the quite times you will feel her beside you now and forever.

Miriette

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Oh no, I'm so sorry. That's such a heartbreaking outcome. It sounds like you tried your absolute best to help her, and even as she was struggling I'm sure your constant presence was a warm comfort to her. Hang in there, take care of yourself, and know you gave little Bitsy a life full of love while she was here.

catsknowme

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
:alright: Bitsy was given every resource possible - very unusual for a foster kitten, she was truly blessed in that regard. I feel that you made the right decision because living with such damaged lungs would have been extraordinarily miserable. I had asthma for years and the feeling of suffocation and trying not to panic is awful. At least now Bitsy is with our Loving Creator and her spirit can scamper and play and have regular kitten joys.

danteshuman

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I was on YouTube watching kitten videos. Then I stumbled onto a video by the kitten lady called ‘helping kittens survive pneumonia.’ I know it is to late for your sweet angel Bitsy but perhaps this video can help you or someone else next time they run into a kitten sick with pneumonia.

danteshuman

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hannah even said in her video that she (an experienced kitten rescuer) has lost some kittens to pneumonia. Please don’t blame yourself Kitty0619. Again I am so sorry Bitsy did not make it.

AbbysMom

At Abby's beck and call
Staff Member
Purraise
On behalf of the Cat Site Team, we are very sorry for your loss. :grouphug: Threads are closed after such a loss as a sign of respect. When you feel up to it, please consider starting a tribute thread in our Crossing the Bridge section.

Rest in Peace, Bitsy. :rbheart:

Status
Not open for further replies.