Name a sound or noise...

Margot Lane

Kitten at heart, not a Top Cat
Top Cat
Purraise
…Whip-poor-wills do suffer more than most from ferals, being ground nesters. (I’m not at all anti feral, but pro TNR).

Winchester

In the kitchen with my cookies
Veteran
Purraise
The donkey who used to live down the road from us. He'd start in every morning. He and the chickens always signified a new day for us. I miss him.

One year, Carol/LaRussa (used to be on TCS) was in for the weekend; a friend from CT also visited with us. They were outside in a pop-up tent that my MIL had put into the yard for them to use. Anyway, the first morning, the donkey awakened them. Carol said, "What the heck is that noise?" Our CT friend, "It's a donkey, Carol. Go back to sleep." "Are you sure?" Our CT friend, "YES! Go back to sleep!" :lol:

heatherwillard0614

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
My momma singing to me every night she wasn't working. I can hear and see her, smell her perfume and feel her running her hands through my hair every time I think about it. When I go to see her she will still occasionally sing to me but not often enough lol..
She used to compete in singing competitions.
I'm thinking of asking her to get a few songs recorded.. one I love her singing to me is 26 cents by the Wilkinson (or however you spell it) I want that one recorded more than anything. It may make me cry every time I hear her sing it to me but it just means so much to me..
She needs to sing to me more often. I might be an adult now but she is still my momma and I'm still her baby girl as she puts it lol