My Two Troublemakers

Bubzie

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Hi All,
I am so happy I found this forum that has so much to share. Here are my two semi-ferals, suspected siblings but showed up 6 months apart. Mimi doesn't mind human attention and show affection when she wants to. Billy, on the otherhand, prefers to be alone and picks on his sister by whacking her on the head. But in the end, they can usually be found napping together, hunting together, and sharing their catch with each other. We had a third family member, Mimi's kitty, but unfortunately he was run over by a neighbor. Mimi and Billy have been with me 3 years so far. They must like me a little based on the mice and birds they bring me.

20160415_175127.jpg 20160229_171741-1.jpg 20151121_122308.jpg

tabbytom

Happiness is being owned by a cat
Staff Member
Mentor
Purraise
Hello Bubzie, welcome to TCS :wave3:

Thank you for taking care of Mimi and Billy and so sorry to hear about Mimi's kitty.

Feel free to ask questions and do surf around the site for the many important and informative articles and forum threads.

Do post more of their photos :wink:

abyeb

Charlie's Purrson
Veteran
Purraise
Welcome to TCS! Mimi and Billy are adorable. I hope to see you around the forums!

betsygee

Just what part of meow don't you understand.
Staff Member
Purraise
Sweet kitties. Welcome to TCS. We have indoor/outdoor cats (though we're in the process of transitioning them to being mostly indoor) so we get 'gifts', too, especially in the springtime.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Bubzie

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
This has already been posted twice, but I can't help but post it again!
I've been wanting to catch Billy for 10 months now for dental surgery. Basically, 5 teeth were rotting, including 2 canines, so they were finally removed. I hope he feels much better now, though I know he hated every second of being in a crate. I released in 24 hrs post-op and he is eating up a storm. Here are a few photos of him recovering

Attachments