My sweet girl is pregnant

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

kris cowden

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Ash is acting strange, keeps going from me to my son! Who is still in bed! I observed her for a little bit and noticed it looked like waves in her tummy! Could be the kittens moving or maybe contractions! Please please let this be her time!

canislupus

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
i hope its kitttens wishing ash a  easy birth no probloms and healthy kitttens

kris cowden

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
She is still having waves if it's the kittens moving this is the most they have moved in 2 days

farreri87

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Ash is acting strange, keeps going from me to my son! Who is still in bed! I observed her for a little bit and noticed it looked like waves in her tummy! Could be the kittens moving or maybe contractions! Please please let this be her ti
Hopefully the babies will be here soon!!!

kris cowden

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
I hope this is it! She just moved herself to her nesting box! I'm keeping a close on eye this development

tiggs2012

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Whats her behaviour like? Is she meowing for you alot. Try walking away and see if she follows you, they usually don't want to be alone! Good Luck! :-)

kris cowden

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Whats her behaviour like? Is she meowing for you alot. Try walking away and see if she follows you, they usually don't want to be alone! Good Luck! :-)
She's not meowing a lot she has a few times and she is a quiet cat most of the time, I noticed her nipples look a little redder today then they have! She is t following me everywhere she is either in with my son, myself or following Mr. Kitty that is when she isn't laying down

tiggs2012

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Aww bless sounds like she's really restless bless her! This MUST be the the start of labour. Keeping my fingers crossed for you :-)

kris cowden

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Aww bless sounds like she's really restless bless her! This MUST be the the start of labour. Keeping my fingers crossed for you :-)
I hope so right now she is in the kitchen laying on the plastic container I keep their food in! Still seeing waves but thinking it just might be the kittens moving!

kris cowden

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Seen more mucus coming out of her area but nothing else has happened so maybe I was wrong!

GemsGem

Mentor
Staff Member
Mentor
Purraise
I would say is she very close now. Babies should arrive within 24 hours of the mucus plug coming away.

Exciting !! keep us updated :clap:

kris cowden

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
I'm super excited I think labor has begun having contractions and a big chunk of mucus has come out!

kris cowden

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
How far apart are contractions when the first begin? I know she is having them it's noticeable not like before when I thought she was