My sweet girl is pregnant

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

kris cowden

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
I hope so! No contractions went threw this last night got a lot of tail swishing going on belly hard as a rock!

tiggs2012

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Tigger lost some blood with her plug, well I'm assuming it was then because it was on her sheets in her box. I was told to expect this so it didn't worry me too much.

tiggs2012

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
I don't know to be honest, I got home at 8.30, Went to bed at 11 and there was nothing then. She had been messing her bed up all through the night by the look of it, that's how I knew shed been nesting. Then I heard her meowing alot outside my door at 15.30. So I got up and she wouldn't leave me alone. By 4 I had realised she was in labour when I remembered to check her sheet. then she had her little boy at 5.19! So it all hapeened pretty quick!

Last edited:

kris cowden

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
I don't know to be honest, I got home at 8.30, Went to bed at 11 and there was nothing then. She had been messing her bed up all through the night by the look of it, that's how I knew shed been nesting. Then I heard her meowing aloe outside my door at 15.30. So I got up and she wouldn't leave me alone. By 4 I had realised she was in labour when I remembered to check her sheet. then she had her little boy at 5.19! So it all hapeened pretty quick!
Thank you I guess I'll be up for awhile agin tonight! Good thing I got that nap this afternoon

kris cowden

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Just sleep near her, I'm sure she'll wake you up! Tigger was super clingy with me!
She has been clingy for the past couple days, climbed up in my lap a few times today poor thing can't hard let lick herself she is so big! I'm trying not to get to excited!

tiggs2012

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
You see Tigger showed none of the normal signs people told me to watch out for really, as I said earlier. She wanted it all to be on her terms. And she still is.

kris cowden

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
You see Tigger showed none of the normal signs people told me to watch out for really, as I said earlier. She wanted it all to be on her terms. And she still is.
Yes she is doing it her way that's for sure! The nest she made today, the mucus I keep seeing and still curious about the whole tail swishing thing she has been doing the last couple hours! Maybe tonight maybe not! This waiting game is no fun

kris cowden

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
I will have to locate my thermonter haven't had to use it for a long time! What would be the temp I'm looking for under her arm?

kris cowden

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Well I heard Ash scratching on my wooden coffee table went to check on her and her belly was tighting up again, now she is hiding in my bookshelf and won't let anyone touch her!

tiggs2012

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
I think this could be it for you, Tiggers belly was tightening when she was contracting. Also you may notice her back leg lift into the air when she starts to push. And she scratching ridiculously at the bottom of her bed.

kris cowden

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Right now she is standing at the opening to my closet! Waiting to see if she goes to her box or messy pile if papers she created earlier! Please please let this be it! I'm so ready