My sweet girl is pregnant

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

kris cowden

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise

Here's my cat Kitty laying in her favorite spot. She doesn't even look pregnant laying like this. Her belly has really dropped the past few days
What a sweetie! I'm pretty sure my babies belly has dropped but I'm so ready that I could be seeing things!

tiggs2012

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
I'm waiting for my girl to have kittens too. She's having days where she barely eats and I think she's getting ready and then nothing. I feel like I've been waiting forever! I know what you're going through with Ash!
My Tigger was like this on and off for about 10 days before she went into labour last night! She would only eat the jelly not the meat!

tiggs2012

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Here's my cat Kitty laying in her favorite spot. She doesn't even look pregnant laying like this. Her belly has really dropped the past few days

What a sweetie! I'm pretty sure my babies belly has dropped but I'm so ready that I could be seeing things!
She's a beauty, how long does she have left roughly?

Tiggers belly didn't drop really! She ate 2 full meals this morning and she wanted to go outside...think she's just an exception to the rule ha!

kris cowden

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
She's a beauty, how long does she have left roughly?

Tiggers belly didn't drop really! She ate 2 full meals this morning and she wanted to go outside...think she's just an exception to the rule ha!
Ash hasn't stopped eating just bites here and there! I'm just so ready for this to happen!

kris cowden

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
I just want to be with my girl so much. I know she's in good hands with my mum but I just want to be there so I know myself she's alright.
I understand that I would be to! Do you have to work much longer? I'm sure tigger will be happy to see her Mom come home!

tiggs2012

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
I understand that I would be to! Do you have to work much longer? I'm sure tigger will be happy to see her Mom come home!
I don't finish for another 8 hours, but I might leave a couple of hours early, I'm so tired too, I only had 4 and half hours sleep today because Tigger wanted me, I thought it's a small price to pay. But then this happened!

Last edited:

kris cowden

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
It's going to be a long 8 hours for you! I didn't get much sleep last night thinking Ash was going to have her kittens, snuck a nap in today in case I do it all over again tonight!

tiggs2012

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
It's going to be a long 8 hours for you! I didn't get much sleep last night thinking Ash was going to have her kittens, snuck a nap in today in case I do it all over again tonight!
The things were prepared to do for our beloved kitties! We must really love them :-D

kris cowden

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
The things were prepared to do for our beloved kitties! We must really love them :-D
My kitties are like my kids, I love them to death and would do anything for them! I can only imagine when my sons wife is expecting one day in the far off future! I'm sure I'll be the crazy mother in law driving them crazy

tiggs2012

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
I think I'm gonna be one of them crazy cat ladies you see with 50 cats haha, nobody will want to visit me because I'll be in my own.little bubble with my kitties ha!

Thanks Kris, I'm glad I can talk to you about Tiggs, nobody at work seems to be bothered!

Last edited:

kris cowden

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
I think I'm gonna be one of them crazy cat ladies you see with 50 cats haha, nobody will want to visit me because I'll be in my own.little bubble with my kitties ha
Don't feel bad I'm the same way! I would be proud to be called the crazy cat lady!

tiggs2012

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Well Tigger is now sound asleep in her box. No more babies yet or anymore contractions. Here's hoping everything will work itself out and I go home to my baby and her babies :-)

kris cowden

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Well Tigger is now sound asleep in her box. No more babies yet or anymore contractions. Here's hoping everything will work itself out and I go home to my baby and her babies :-)
Sweet girl getting some rest! Hope it happens soon!

kris cowden

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Oh my gosh, she looks adorable like this!
She loves her belly rubbed! I'm probably reading to much into this but she is swishing her tail around a lot! My crazy mind is thinking haha! I told myself whe. I got up this morning no thinking about labor but it's so hard!

tiggs2012

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
I know I tried not to think about it, but it's all I think about. Since the day I realised she was pregnant it's been kittens this, pregnancy that lol